The Sky's Family

Drowsy.

That boy don't know how much time has passed, what had happened, or why is he even here. Nothing across his brain.

He can't think past tired, tired, numb, and tired. He can't even feel his limbs...

Blurry.

He's able to crack both of his eyes open, but he couldn't see anything conherent nor can he make out what were those buzzing noises are. He just hoped that no insect's involved, especially not mosquitos. Their itchy bites are annoying...

Tsuna tried to blink his sleepiness away by blinking his eyelids to no vail. No doubt he's under the drugs. Although, it's likely that he wouldn't notice until its effects wore off.

For now he'd just simply give in to the exhaustment and let himself row another night of stressful dreams 'till the time the light shall returned to his spent eyes...

It actually took him another week until he's strong enough to stay awake for a whole hour. Then again, he did not expecting himself to wake up upon his fellow skies, even Xanxus! Encircling his bed as they feed him their flames.

—it's just plainly weird...

Then again, his body was still all disoriented that he can't even say a word, let alone move or tell them to leave.

He ends up falling asleep once again with this one thought roaming inside his head.

...Why am I still alive?...

A question that he keeps to himself after a few days of retraining his muscles after the state he was in...

Comatose.

Apparently he's been stuck in it for two whole months after his surgery. Although, honestly, he was not as surprised as he thought he would. Probably from the fact that Shamal— with the help of Vongola's mechanics, most credits goes to ones namely Spanner and Giannini, has turned himself as a freaking Iron man.

—like legit...

To the other's defense, he made this 'Arc Reactor' because it won't came off as easy as rings, therefore the reckless boy wouldn't be able to just toss it away as he please— which is safer for him. Tsuna only rolled his eyes.

He had been told that the coronation day was postponed until further date of his full recovery. Tsuna had a mixed feelings about it, but he's mostly thankful for the time given.

Right now, however, he just took notice of the bigger question, "Did the ex-Arcobaleno made this gem too? It feels slightly different tho..." he asked once he seated back to his wheelchair.

Frustratingly enough, the walking therapy takes the longest time. And it's getting boring without his friends around. Granted, he is 'hospitalized' in his own mansion at the Italy. Whereas the only people he's actually close with are either occupied as bosses, Ex-Arcobaleno, OR residing in Japan.

Sad but true, his only company is this pervert doctor and his own shadow.

"Different, how?" Shamal inquired, ready to note it down.

"I don't know. It's comfier and... you know? Different." Tsuna muttered out loud, before he shrugged, "Perhaps because it's placed near my actual heart." The doctor only hummed in return.

"Yeah, anyway, where's everyone? It's been ages since that Marshmallow freak last broke his way in— way too absurd that it concerns me. Did you guys up to something?" Tsuna asked back, frowning slightly knowing that none of their plans had ever ended up good for their financials, the mansion, precious property, or a little mix of the three. It's always either too extra or straight up chaotic.