6th Guardian: Lightning

It's been two days since they returned from the beach house-- err, mansion, but Tsuna's fever hasn't completely gone. Yet being a stubborn he insisted that he's feeling good enough to attend his various meetings and multitask his job as usual.

Reborn, despite having his own speculation on what might be going on, he actually let the young don do whatever he wants. Though under some strict rule. In which it is...

"You should return before dinner time or whenever I deemed that you're too tired to continue." -where of course, the said brunet has no other option but obeys.

And now they are home from the second reason...

Tsuna was so pale and has his breath shortened although not obvious enough for anyone to notice.

However, as we all know, Reborn's not just simply anyone... although Hayato has his own suspicion too.

But of course...

"I'm fine! Seriously, you guys are getting annoying" Tsuna keeps rejecting any of their help and acts as if everything was actually okay despite he's not.

Well, he was just grateful that it was pretty quiet today, seeing that no one comes to visit today, so as the night fall, there was only the five of them, Mukuro, Hayato, Reborn, Fuuta, and himself, all in the peaceful silence...

Well, that is until the he hears the door bell rings...

"Coming!" Hayato said, slightly exclaiming as he went to the front door almost immediately

"Who was it?" Tsuna asked from the sofa as he was sitting there watching some mate news with Fuuta sleeping on his lap.

But Hayato didn't immediately answer and even seemingly arguing with someone with a not so shushed tone.

"Can't you seriously not shouting?" Mukuro who just got out of his room questioned in annoy.

Just then, even before Hayato get the chance to answer either of the question throwed at him, one of their young guests has slipped into the house and just pointed his gun upon seeing his target.

"Die Reborn!!" The afro-haired boy yelled as he shot.

Tsuna was surprised at the shout but remained calm after seeing who the boy was.

Not that he ever doubt the hitman...

It was quite the oposite actually, since he's more worried that the hitman would handle the boy with extra care. He knows what's coming, afterall, It's not the first time that Lambo just barged in like this.

"My oh my... look What do we have here? Our steak stock has arrived, Tsuna." Says Reborn with the poor boy hanging upside down as his ankle got held up on the hitman's hand. His firearms got stripped away and he's wailing for his lost.

"It's no fair! Why can't you just die, Idiot-Reborn! Tsuna-nii, please help me!" Cries the afro-haired boy, causing the young don to sigh.

"Stop crying Lambo. It's late and you're giving me a headache." Said Tsuna, not even sparing a glance as he rubbed his temple.

"But anyway, point taken. Just put him down Reborn." The young sky ordered lightly, in which the fedora man obeyed though with glint still presents in his eyes, making the poor kid to shriek as he ran to his favourite nii-chan, only to notice that there's someone else already on the brunet's lap.

"Who is that?" Lambo asked in obvious jealousy as the aura surround him dropped.

"Ah, this is Fuuta. I'll introduce you to him tomorrow morning once he wake up. For now anyhow, are you here all by yourself, Lambo?" Tsuna changed the subject, causing the Bovino boy to pout but answer nevetheerless.

"No... I'm with her" he shortly replies.

Just then a familiar voice greeted him too

"Nǐ hǎo Tsuna-gege" a young chinese girl greeted him politely and the brunet smiles.

"Well, hello there, I-pin. Are you here to accompany Lambo?" Tsuna asked but I-pin then said with her crooked Japanese.

"I-pin miss Tsuna-gege. Lambo said he knew where gege is. I-pin followed"

Tsuna hummed, "Ah, I see..."

"-what is he doing here, Tsuna-nii?" Lambo suddenly asked, cutting the conversation between two as he pointed at the still sleeping-soundly Fuuta.

"Well, Lambo, from now on, he'll be staying with me... it's along story. But anyway, I bet it was a long journey, no? You guys must be exhausted. So why don't you just sleep for now?" He saw Lambo pouted, but at least the air wasn't as cold as before.

"Fine, but only if you sleep with us AND after the bed time story." Lambo negotiated. But of course being a softy he is, Tsuna spoiled the kids once again and immediately agrees.

"I don't want to wake Fuuta up though, so why don't we just sleep here and cuddle?" He offers, slightly worried that Lambo will get jealous even more. But apparently they were too happy that Tsuna agreed and nit even minding where to sleep. Almost in that instant the two went to Tsuna's left. The only place that currently available.

Tsuna chuckled as I-pin took out a picture book from her little bag. It seems like they've prepared for it long before.

"Okay then... let me see. Three little pigs..." and so the young don read the story until the two finally fall asleep.

He kissed Lambo and Fuuta's forehead while ruffling I-pin's jet lock.

"Good night minna... sweet dreams" and not so long after, he fell asleep himself. Low-key aware that Reborn, Hayato, and Mukuro never move from their spot.

The last thing he knew before completely blacked out was that someone dimmed the light so that what's left is the moonlight.

"Sweet dreams to you too Tsuna..."