Ranking Prince

At first, Tsuna was planning on coming home with an excuse of examining how Vongola's Hospital runs, since the hospital he was admitted in was indeed his. And he would then say that after the hospital he continue on inspecting some hotels to explain the next 3 days. Yet however, with that crutches he wears and a bandaged feet, he really can't dodge nor he can lie that he was in hospital for a reason.

And now he has a headache from thinking a perfect cover up story for Ryohei and the girls who visits, or at least to calm down the panicking Hayato.

Which in the end, his patient ran out as he shots the silvernet a glare who can't stop making a fuss, "I'm fine... it's just a sprained ankle. Nothing serious. Now please settle down before I hit you."

Tsuna find there's no need to sugar coat his words. Afterall, he was grumpy enough from not having his coffee this morning since those nurses won't let him to have even a sip while Reborn purposely drank a cup Right. In. Front. Of. Him... that son of a--

Oh how eager he was to reach for a gun and just shoot the hitman. Though Tsuna knows that it would be futile against him, perhaps he would be lucky enough scratch him... Yeah, okay, even that sounds impossible. Tch!

Well, at least, he is home now. So...

"Maria-san, please brew me four cups of coffee..." the maid bowed before then leaving to do the task.

All the meanwhile, The girls, Haru and Kyoko especially, looked baffled and seems about to say something. But this time Tsuna won't take the complain, "what? I should have at least eight for the missing days. But I know that someone would cause another ruckus, so just do me a favor and stop." -Even Hana shuts up upon the warning. All the meanwhile, Ryohei was shouting nonsense of Tsuna's extremeness in which at the sight of their reactions Reborn could be seen smirking like mad.

It was only once Tsuna finished his second cups that he heaved a relieved sigh. Turning to his guests, he then smiled brightly as if he's a completely different person.

"Well, sorry about that. I'm not the friendliest person without my coffee. You can blame this guy over here for tainting such innocent me" he said calmly as he points a certain fedora man who then crooked a brow in bemusement as he sarcastically said, "you? Innocent? Since when?"

Setting a straight face, Tsuna then commented, "every child ever born was an angel at heart. And I was the brightest before the downfall." Then he takes another sip of his third cup. Reborn only rolls his eyes at the cheesy line.

"Yeah, anyway, where's Mukuro?" Tsuna asked later on, just noticing the absence of the said indigonet.

"He'd left early this morning, Juudaime..." answered Hayato.

At the information, Tsuna furrowed his brows ever so slightly, "by early... did you even get to see him off, Maria?" But then the maid shook her head.

"My apologize, Tsuna-sama, but I didn't see him since yesterday." And now Tsuna's frown are clearly visible.

"So he didn't have his dinner and breakfast?" He asked and the Maria replies, "I'm afraid so..."

Oh, Mukuro is so going an earful. 'He just finished his medicine and now he dares to starve himself?!?' Tsuna thought with a rather scary aura oozing out from him. But of course the others are so oblivious that only Maria, Hayato, and Reborn who noticed.

Luckily, before anyone gets hurt, Tsuna's attention snapped to the ring of his phone. Immediately he grabbed it and checked for the caller.

'Cielo' it says. Therefore he told everyone to leave the him for a minute.