Stalking

With a huge tickmark on his head, that indigonet grumped in annoys...

'Kufufufu... I never thought that this day would ever come...' 

-the day where he would ever be willing to comply a mafioso. Because no matter how young and small, Tsuna is still one, and both he and that Reborn-guy must have a big part in Vongola since the maid keeps on calling them young master and master Reborn.

He just can't believe that he was petrified with the authority tone Tsuna used to order him. It's just as if he's under a spell so that he wouldn't dare to disobey the not-so-childlike-kid. And it was saying something seeing that bot so long ago he just demolished entire lab that held him in. With no mercy at that...

'Well, I won't bite my tongue, so might as well just do the task and get over with...'  luckily, he had learned on how to use his mist flame to hide, making this stalking-mission, if it was a mission at all, much easier for him.

'This is stupid...' he thought. Afterall, the silvernet is fine and from the looks of it, he's doing fairly well despite how he always seems to be at lost. Mukuro even wonders if the other male actually knows where is he going. Other than doing in circles, that is...

'And why did I even follow him, again?' This time it was he who seems to be at lost. I mean, surely they can't just simply trust a child word, right? And believing that something will happen based on intuition only was rather ridiculous no matter how people think highly of Vongola's so infamous Hyper Intuition-

However then, his thoughts were cut short when some mafioso just jumped out of nowhere and cornered Hayato.

'Shit! Why didn't I notice them before?!' Knowing that he can't fight those man all by himself in his current condition, he called for the tiny brunet as he was instructed. Not that he actually cares for the bomber teen at all, he's just doing his job, because dealing an angry Tsuna most likely won't be a pleasant experience, judging from what had happened this morning, so he wouldn't take a risk in his current condition.

Well, maybe once he's fully recovered that he would ever think of possessing the boy, wanting that radiating power he yields.

For now, though...

No one answers his call and Mukuro was growing dread for the other teen. It's odd, and weird to think about it, but having the thought of Hayato being dead makes him thinking of his dear twin and his friends. And that was a total horror. Not that he would ever admit it.

"Answer me, goddamnit!!" He almost screamed. But what he didn't expect is to see an explosion of orange from the direction of where the crowd was.

-now there stood only two survivors. One was the silver-head, despite the new injuries, while the other one is that all too familiar, brunet boy who seemed to have beautiful pure sky flames dancing on his forehead and tiny fists as the rest of the men are left scattering the ground, and swearing cursing but cannot move a muscle...

'Just what the hell is going on?!?'

.oOo.

#several minutes ago

"So... you sent Mukuro to follow Hayato just to test him out?" Reborn asked with a snicker, Tsuna on the other hand just shrugged.

"Well, I need to know whether he's trustworthy if he's going to stay with us. I mean, I don't even trust most of the butlers and maids. And Mukuro is still a stranger no matter what..." The boy explained while Reborn shook his head though clearly amused.

"Why don't you just let them go then? It's much practical." He said, in which Tsuna gave him an unimpressed look.

"Mukuro is our only lead to crush Estrano, and Cielo just tells us about Hayato... I just can't let either of them to walk away as they please," he said, in a reminder of what his personal hacker just them that early morning.

"Possessive much?" That man teased while Tsuna rolls his eyes at that...

It was moreless 5 hours later when Tsuna's phone beep-ed alive. In which, not even sparing a glance to see who it was, Tsuna flew to the place where the tracking device shows him.

Reborn just simply take a bite of his lunch, inwardly laughing at his ex-student's behavior. Slightly wondering whether the boy knows that he already got himself such great potential guardians... well, being a hitman sure do wonder sometimes, he just knew.

"Oh well, let's just see how today would ends..." grinning mischievously, he's thinking on how to make things even more exciting for the rest of the month...

.oOo.

#Back with Tsuna

All the meanwhile both Mukuro and Hayato look bewildered on the sight they just saw, that young brunet has this satisfied smirk lacing on his lips.

"Now, that's what you've got for acting cowards..." he said smugly before beckoning Mukuro to come over.

"I did not ask for any help." He later heard Hayato said through his gritted teeth, where at this Tsuna quirked a brow, feeling totally amused despite the situation.

"Well, I still did, and here you are, breathing and quite alive. Don't worry, you just owe me one..." He said, slipping his ring back to his thumb. And just right before Hayato could argue, that boy said again, "Yeah, anyway. You can pay me back with terms. What would that be will be told later. Afterall, you wouldn't want your mother to worry about her son too much once you found her, right?"

Gaping, Hayato asked in surprise, "How do you- Are you a spy?!" he changed the question, somewhat alerted.

snickering in response, Tsuna pointed Mukuro with his thumb, "Nope, but I told him to stalk you in case you decided to leave again. This time, you're going to stay with us, whether you like it or not."

Gritting his teeth, Hayato feels somewhat little on this boy's presence. He really can't say no to this kid, and that's just ironic.

Noticing the silent answer, Tsuna's smirk grow wider, "Great then~ Now, let's just get back. I missed my lunch because of this..." He said gleefully motioning the two to follow him. Which just before the two teens walk also, Hayato mumbled a question to Mukuro.

"Don't tell me that you fell to the same trap..."

Yet the indigonet just chuckled his signature as he replies, "Kufufufu, it's sure a sticky spider web, isn't it?" and Hayato can only sigh at that before the two then follow their tiny boss.

'Seriously, this kid is going places...'