Double Storm

A slap to the face is what Fuuta woken up to the very next day. He never expect Tsuna to ever lift a hand on him despite barely knowing the brunet, therefore he woke up alarmed. However, turning his head around, he sighed in relief to see that it was only someone, specifically a boy in cow printed short who did it in his sleep.

'Demo ne... who is these kids?' Fuuta questioned after noticing the girl who seemed to be around the boy's age, also sleeping next to him.

He then thought, 'well, who ever they are. If Tsuna-nii actually let them to sleep next to him, then they must be someone close or even precious to him.' And so, Fuuta decided to greet them properly... preferably with something to their liking, like cookies?

'Yeah... that'll be a great idea.' Then, with a smile Fuuta swiftly seated up before then left to the kitchen, carefully not to wake up his still tired-looking Nii-san.

Now, Tsuna was usually a light sleeper. But for once the movement doesn't wake him up as all he did is to shift to cuddle with his baby brother, still pretty much asleep...

It was half an hour later that Lambo woke up upon the sniff of fresh baked cookies' scent.

"Smell sweet..." he muttered as walked to the kitchen still half awake.

As for I-pin, she was awake upon Lambo's abrupt movement and the loss source of heat. "Lambo? Where are you going?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes to cast away the remaining sleepiness.

But anyway, Lambo never answer her, therefore I-pin has no choice but went after him. In case his mischievousness strikes this early morning. Which, apparently that was not the case as the she then found him standing still right in front of the kitchen.

"Ah, hello-- err... good morning" an awkward greeting is what they firstly heard from the 'stranger-boy', Fuuta. Before then the elder offered them the goods.

"Would you like to have some?" He asked with a restrained smile.

The younger duo exchanging glances before  they nod and come closer, each taking one cookies then take a bite.

"It's good!" I-pin genuinely complimented. And Fuuta sighed in relief before then he turned to the younger boy who still has this frown on his forehead.

"Lambo doesn't like you..." Lambo said despite taking another cookies.

His words contraindicated his action, in which it confuses Fuuta more than discouraged him. Only after taking another big bite that he said again, "I ... don't really like you... but Tsuna-nii does... and I-pin too... Also, your cookies are good... So maybe you can be my servant..." Said Lambo while keep munching the goods non-stop.

At his answer, Fuuta couldn't help but sweatdrop, "err-- thanks? But I prefer to be your friend. If that okay with you though..."

Humming for a bit Lambo shrugged, "It's okay I guess. Your cookies are delish."

-Another sweatdrop, 'so, uh... in the end he accept me upon the goods I bake?' But in the end he smiled, 'well, at least it's better than nothing'

That brunet then extended his hand, "yeah, anyway... my name is Fuuta"

Lambo being the first one to respond, shook it as he lazily introduced himself, "Lambo..." -before then he stuffed some more cookies.

I-pin then followed after. But instead of taking Fuuta's hand, he only bowed politely while mentioning her name, "I'm I-pin. It's nice to meet new friend!" She said with a smile.

Fuuta returned the favor as he then said, "It's nice to meet you too. But anyway, how old are you I-pin?"

That twin-braided girl then replies, "we're both 6 years old... Fuuta?" She asked back.