Comfort

It was only 5 days since Hayato stays with them. And so far their days are going well if not a bit awkward.

Every day they would eat breakfast together. By afternoon, a limo would pick up Tsuna and Reborn to Vongola.corp branches in Japan, while Mukuro and Hayato would left until afternoon. Only later when dinner time that they'll sit together again, eating their meal, cooked by Hayato & the maid, Maria, everything in silence before Tsuna popped that one question.

"How was your day?" -exactly like how Nana used to ask him, not that either would know to be honest. In which they would then reply with something like, "Just so so..." or "good" out of obligation. All the meanwhile Reborn would always hide a snicker at how oblivious the three are.

Today was no exception. But as it was Hayato's turn, instead of answering he just stayed silent. And Tsuna had noticed just how unwilling he was to be there, or at least he doesn't want to see anyone at the moment. I mean, it was obvious on how he always averted his gaze as he found the floor more interesting than anything. Tonight's dinner also lost his signature spiciness.

But what makes Tsuna edgy the most was the fact that he could feel the teen's flame to shrink. As if the person himself has no more purpose in life.

He's getting worried...

Despite how he didn't show it on his face, Tsuna was worried.

And Reborn won't be here until tomorrow. Which that means, he must do everything by himself, if he actually wanted to do something about this.

Therefore, as the sun finally fall, instead of going to his room -slash mini office-, Tsuna went to tail Hayato.

"What do you want?" Hyato said as he stopped right in front of his room, knowing that the brunet was following him even without batting an eye.

Tsuna on the meanwhile just crossed his arm before then he asked with a quirked brow, "The real question here is, 'What do you want?'. You looked like a dead man. What happens?"

Sparring a cold glance, Hayato replies harshly, "It's none of your goddamn business!" He shouted as he slammed the door shut.

Tsuna was taken aback at the loud sound, but overall he sighed as he walked closer to the closed door where there are sounds of things being thrown all over the place.

"If you destroy anything in that room, I will put it in your debt!" Tsuna said as the sounds just get louder and louder. It was obvious that Hayato just did exactly what the young don forbids him to.

But despite all, Tsuna has this relieved look on his face. It was faint and almost went unnoticed, but overall it was there. And what's even more surprising, Tsuna sat down and lean to the wall next to the door. Doing exactly nothing as he just sat there until he fell asleep.

Mukuro who has been watching was shaking his head, not understand just what in the seven hell is going on in that brunet's head. I mean, why did he go that far? why did he wait for him? why did he even bother? that indigonet understands nothing. Therefore he just went back to his own room, leaving that petite boy all by himself on the cold corridor.

~In the middle of night~

That Red painted door finally got opened by that silver-haired teen who has red puffy eyes as he tried to sneak out of the room for a glass of water, just to find his young savior sleeping in sitting position, hugging his own knees, obviously lacked heat. The boy was shaking. And here Hayato was stunned, silently wondering just why Tsuna sleep here? He could catch a cold!

... not that he cares...

-that dictator...

Still though... he's his saviour. And what more, he's just a kid. And Hayato has no heart to actually left him just like that. But he was also scared of what would happen if he actually wake the boy. Afterall, Tsuna was not the nicest when he's disturbed from his sleep. Especially before he has his cup of pitch black coffee. So far only Reborn has the free pass on that.