Monsters in riot

"Guys, protect the girls and the kids, and do NOT take a step out of the dome no matter what." Those blazing pair of amber eyed the two strongest teens intensely at the suppressed word, "-Also take this and speed dial for 3, tell them code red. There is no time to explain. I'll try to hold them back..." Tsuna began to snap some order as he tosses his phone to Hayato.

"Wait, Juudaime--!" But before anything else, the brunet already blasted forward to knocked some sense to the morons and show them just how it's a mistake to ever think on ambushing him.

Using his flames to boost himself to the sky, Tsuna fished out a gadget from his pocket, a glasses. These glasses use radar, enabling him to track down any living creature within a 10 km radius, in which to activates it, he presses a small button on the left-hand side. Pressing this button extends an antenna and turns the main screen on, which displayed on the left lens with North, South, East, and West compass directions at the edges. Another press and the screen changed to the heat detector mode, whereas he can easily saw all of the cowards that hide while aiming for him.

Frowning, he quickly scanned the whole landscape while dodging the flying bullets. It took him a full 30 seconds to calculate the most convenient move within his capability, and now, he's thinking of combining Reborn's chaos shoot and his own X Burner. 10 Targets. And if he manages to hit them all, the percentage of enemies would reduce till at least 35%. Though, on the other side, using this new technique would likely drain him a lot that if he ever uses the second X Burner then that might be his last thing to do.

'Nah... I can do as much' Throwing aside the pessimistic monologue he took out the second device that he always carry EVERY TIME, a flame gun. A gift from Xanxus, for his 7th birthday.

(A/N: no, I don't know where he hides it. Maybe in the same dimension where Kyoya hides his Tonfas and where Byakuran hides his unlimited amount of marshmallows...? Idk, man... let's just continue the story...)

With his mouth pushed in a line, he raised his hand up above, ready to pull the trigger, "-Now then, this is my greeting for you, bastards... X Chaotic Burner..." -The burst of flame from the shot illuminates the sky for a second before they got divided into exact 10 and just like how missiles hunt for their prey, the unforgiving flames hit their targets perfectly. No miss, exactly like what the number one hitman taught him.

Screams could be heard yet Tsuna's iconic smirk is missing. Not just because he knew that the enemies are still considered too many, but also because he can feel the effect of the shot already. Drained, he can feel something trickling down from his nose.

'There's no time to act weak. I need to find a way to win this...' -Tsuna wiped the red from his nose before taking out of a small box filled with rings before then dashed back to where everyone else.

"Listen, I just gave us a bit of time before the riot, so now, you lot better grab one of these and wear it. Lit your dying will flame-- like this one of mine, by focusing your deathperation will to your weapons-- Just concentrate and think of your resolve as if you're going to die. Because you're definitely will if you failed..."

With such brief explanation over something that's uncommon, and can even be considered as miracle being, logically, none of them should've been able to light up their flames, yet Mukuro, Kyoya, and Hayato -in that order- manage to do it just fine. It's just as if they have been chosen by the ring themselves.

"W-Whoa..." Takeshi's practically gaping, while Ryohei and the rest of the group just stunned silent.

"Great... now, Mukuro, I need you to cast an illusion of burned forest among those trees, we're going to lure out the rest of the cockroach..." Feeling the amount of trust the brunet gave him, Mukuro gritted his teeth as he nods. It's going to be tough, seemingly he never had done such a thing. Still, he won't back down like a coward.

After the confirmation, Tsuna turned to the other two, "you guys may step out of the dome and fight, those flames will increase your speed and damage. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon..." -another easy nod, the young sky turned to the rest of the group.

"Takeshi, exchange your yellow ring with Onii-san's blue one. Keep, the green one safe in the meanwhile. You guys ought to be safe inside, but in case they manage to get too close, just do your best to defend, got it?" 

"wait-! How can't we do that flame thingy?" Ryohei asked, not just because it looked so cool, but also realizing just how it could help him with the protecting task. He couldn't risk any life to lost, especially not of his dearest people.

Tsuna, however, didn't quite answer him, "Just try, if you can't then that's it for now. I can't talk too much." -is all he said before then facing the indigonet again, "can you do it now?"

"I got it..." Mukuro replies as he hit his trident to the ground and some fire began to lit up in among the trees. In which, just as Tsuna has predicted, monsters are scrambling out of their hidings...

Monsters... because honestly, their horrific features can't tell otherwise.

Ones without eyes-- just eye sockets. Some has extra limbs while some lost the number as they crawl out. Slimey, hairy, and thorns. Some even has scales on them.

They smells so bad and reeks of blood (which lilely to be their own blood, seemingly they attack each other despite being scouted out) that Tsuna gulped thickly with a frown...

'Seriously, which crazy ba***** created them?' He thought angrily after noticing that those monsters were made of what used to be living creatures.

Humans could be seen among them, but there aren't many. In which, half of the number couldn't actually be considered as humans anymore.  Overall, the ones with guns and tasers seemed to be the ones to control the herds...

Forget about the back ups. If they can't clear the enemy by themselves, it's likely they wouldn't be able to survive at all. In which that means he must skipped all of the plans all the way to plan D...

Plan A: gives them fright so they'd leave. 《Won't do》
Plan B: wait for the backups as they defend. 《Won't do》
Plan C: search the master mind and stop this madness. 《Won't do》

'Guess, it can't be helped then, it's time to plan D.'

...to eliminate them all clean...