Little Girls

Tsuna was expecting for the young Carnivore to just jump at them like what he said he would. But no, Kyoya just stood there with his Tonfas raised for a mere second before then he lowered the weapons, earning a quirk of brow from the brunet.

"Well, this is new..." Reborn also commented as his smirk shows just how bemused he is.

"I'll bite you to death later, I have something more important to do..." Kyoya coolly said as he left.

Exchanging glances with Reborn, Tsuna's eyes then sharpened indicating that he’s serious before he later called the teen again,
"Oi Kyoya...!" -and the raven stopped.

"What?" Glancing over his shoulder, the demon prefect asked.

"Take us with you..." says Tsuna.

Kyoya of course take this as an offence and was about to hit the boy right there and then. But staring at those ambers, he knows that Tsuna is more serious than when he knocked out those dozen thugs.

And despite how he had only seen the boy fight for the second time, the carnivorous aura that he emits shouts the word DANGER. Plus, he has heard the rumours about Reborn, mostly from his uncle, Fon, who's in a way, a colleagues with the hitman as a fellow Arcobaleno. He had met the fedora man quite several times actually.

These two is out of his languages when they are serious. And despite how weak he sounded for admitting that, he admitted that he doesn't have that much of power to beat these monsters. Not yet... he vowed to beat both of them in a fight one day.

But not today...

In which that means he must agree to Tsuna's words.

Cocking his head, he motioned them in silent gesture to follow him. And so the two matched his pace.

"So, between saving hostages and eliminating a nest. Which is it?" Tsuna asked. Where, to be honest, Kyoya found it kind of creepy on just how accurate his hunches. Although to be fair, Fon had told him once so he’s not that surprised. And he had also experienced it himself back when Tsuna last visited...

in which that was the first time they met each other. He was embarassed but Tsuna helped him dealing with some Yakuza that he was facing, exactly like what happened today, minus Reborn, and that time Tsuna was on his way back from tge cemetery to his home. And the boy was instantly labelled by Kyoya as the youngest Carnivore he ever met...

"A yakuza family has been taking hostages of girls. I'm going to bite them all to death" Kyoya said with a suppressed anger rolling bitterly off his tongue.

Tsuna, of course, easily caught on as he felt the rage radiates as his own blood boils...

Afterall, these kind of trashes are the reason why he agreed to take the throne. Knowing that Vongola was once a Vigilante group, he swore to revert it back to its original state. Where taking care of this kind of thing is in the job description.

And even though it's not, Tsuna will still do it. Because he trust that Kyoya won't lie to him, and he also believes in his own intuition that who ever they are, they're worth to be eliminated.

Sparring a glance towards his most trusted man, Tsuna mouthed 'no death' in which Reborn then smirked at the permission of getting loose over the sole order. Man, these guys won't know what's coming for them...

-

-

-

Too bad the author is no good in gore that she'll let the readers imagine what would happen in the next 15 minutes...

.oOo.

~little time skip~

...Blood...

Blood's everywhere...

As Red painted the wall and Metallic scent suffocated the air, two Carnivores standing in the different part of the house with one could be seen smirking while the other was as stoic as ever...

And yes, you were not mistaken, because there were only the two of them who's in charge of clearing the ground while Tsuna himself left to search of the said hostages Kyoya mentioned. He later found them on the basement.

Two girls bundle up on the dark corner, with mouth covered with cloths and tears falling down their dirty cheeks. They looked  terrified. And Tsuna can even hear their muffled screams as he opened the door.

He was burning in rage but he knows that he must stay calm to gain the girls' trusts before he takes them out of here.

"Hey, hey... it's alright, you are safe now. We're going to get you out of here..." he said with his charming smile as he carefully stepped closer to the shivering girls.

"It's okay... it's alright... I'm going to untie you both now. Please stay still..." he whispered gently as he open the knots and freed them in split of minutes.

"T-Thank you..." the one with lighter shades of brunette muttered, and once again Tsuna smiled.

"You are welcome, miss..." he trailed in hope that the girls would share their names. In which they eventually did.

"...Sasagawa Kyoko..." the first girl said before then turning to the dark haired girl who also introduced her name, "I-I'm Miura Haru..."

"I see... Kyoko-san and Haru-san... ano, is it okay if I just call you by name?" Tsuna asked. Because he was too used to called people that way in Italy, and no one actually minds it. In this country, however, not that many people knew him, especially not the civillians.

The girls exchanged glances before then then they told him that it's alright.

"Alright then, Kyoko-san, Haru-san... I know that this is so sudden but please trust me and just close your eyes as I walk you out..." Tsuna said again, with eyes flashing amber for a mere second before turning back to soft brown.

Both Kyoko and Haru blinked, not believing on what they just saw, however, feeling somewhat secured around the boy (in which that was kind of weird too, to be honest) they just agreed as they then hold each other's hand with eyes closed shut.

"Oh, and also, just ignore the nasty smell, the sound, or literally everything until I stated that it's fine, understand?" Instructed Tsuna and the two nodded.

"Good... now let's get out of here..." Tugging on Kyoko's arm, Tsuna then guide the two while stopping once in a while to knocked out the morons who dares to try on getting them again.

Oh, how they should know on not messing with an angry Tuna.