3rd Guardian: Cloud

By the next morning, Tsuna was greeted by one smug Reborn as the Leon-mallet was about to hit his head.

"And what do you think you're doing?" A rhetorical question, because he knew exactly why. But why?

"Well, It's breakfast time yet you didn't show up. I came because I'm hungry..."

Tsuna scowled, "you guys can just eat before me. And besides, you're not supposed to be back 'till noon. So why are you here?"

"I finished the whole ordeal much earlier than we had planned... also, you know the rules, no eating before the boss arrives"

At this Tsuna clicked his tongue, "screw rules! You just want to hit me on the head, don't you? Well, you just missed..."

A click of a loaded gun, "you've grown a backbone I see..." but Tsuna doesn't even flinch as that green gun pointed on his forehead.

On the contrary, all he did is lifted his hand near the said gun as it then turned back into its original state, as a chameleon.

In which despite the smirk he held, Reborn was actually quite annoyed that Leon just betrayed him, and to be honest he would love to just sweep that smug smirk Tsuna has with a strong rounded kick. However, he held back since the boy looked like he's been tiring himself pretty badly again.

'All I did is leaving him over one night and here he is, looking like a zombie.' Says Reborn's inner thoughts. Sighing in silence as he observed the boy who's currently petting the happy chameleon.

"So, did you skip your sleep to do paperwork again?" Hearing the question, Tsuna gazed up looking passive as he handed Leon back to Reborn after he finished changing his clothes.

"No... not really. Well, okay, maybe for a bit" -Because Tsuna didn't go straight to his bed after he confronted Hayato. Instead, he did his work while the caffeine worked its magic on him.

"You do realize that you hadn't had a blink for the last 72 hours, right?" Said Reborn

"Actually, I had a 'blink'. Yet as I finally fall asleep, someone just have to rudely wake me up." Tsuna retorted with a glare in which Reborn just shrug it off. Therefore the boy sighed exasperatedly, "yeah, whatever. Let's just get our breakfast shall we?" He said as he then strides with Reborn on his side, to the dining room where Maria, Hayato, and Mukuro have waited for them.

"Good morning everyone" Tsuna casually greeted.

"Morning" Mukuro greeted back

"Good morning to you too, Tsuna-sama" Maria smiled.

"G-Good morning, Juudaime"

-Staring at the blushing teen like he just grown another head, Tsuna quirked a brow.

"Okay, so between having a fever and drunk, which are you?"

"I-I'm neither..." Hayato replies, "Is it really odd for me to call you that? Should I just call you Sir Decimo?" he then asked shyly with red still tainting his cheek.

All the while Tsuna rubbed his temple as things just clicked together, "no, no, just call me by name, the way you used to..."

"But I can't! It was so rude of me, and I will never repeat it again, Juudaime!"

It's not like he called the brunet with squirt, or pipsqueak, or anything particular. Just Tsuna. But now that he has a newfound respect towards the boy, it's just not appropriate to call him by name. Or so, Hayato thought.

All the meanwhile Tsuna is praying in his heart that the silvernet wouldn't turn into either Dino or Byakuran... Or even worse... Lord Giotto, the Vongola Primo himself, who sometimes would pop out of the ring just to meet his adorable descendant...