Beach Stay

Mukuro's baffled...

Though it was an understatement since he woke up surrounded with water, not knowing on why or how exactly he ended up there when his last memory was sleeping on a bed at Sawada residence.

"What the hell is going on here?!" -in which his roar just stopped the splashing water as everyone stood still, turning at him.

"Ah, Mukuro, you're finally awake. How was your sleep?" Tsuna asked from the side of the pool, raising his glass with a smirk.

Still shocked and utterly confused, Mukuro growled lowly, "where the heck is this? Why am I here?" He asked, clearly pissed off.

"What? I've told you that we're going to have group vacation in Akajima, so here we are~" Tsuna replied innocently before then he takes a sip of his cold beverage while signing to Hayato to push Mukuro's float to his dirrection. The silvernet of course did as told. In which as soon he was close from the edge, Mukuro made his way to the young don, startling the blond boy who's been next to him all the time.

"It's okay, Fuuta, he won't hurt you." Tsuna assured the 8 years old boy who then nodded, still looking pretty scared.

Well, it was not his fault. Afterall, everyone would act the same when they are chased by crazy mafioso all their lives. It was a surprise even to himself that he would latched himself all over Tsuna like a koala ever since Takeshi brought him to the brunet.

Until 4 years ago he was at loss. And though Cielo or the one he called Sho-nii was nice enough to let him stay he knew that the megane couldn't defend him forever, therefore he left to look for someone else. And according to his ranks, the 1st person who's able to protect him is someone namely Sawada Tsunayoshi.

It was only a coincidence that he asked for dirrection to Takeshi who's at time on his way to Sawada residence himself with boxes of sushi at hands.

Oh how shocked he was when he found out that Tsuna knew the name Irie Shoichi... his Sho-nii.

But anyway, back to the problem at hand...

Patting Fuuta's head for assurance, Tsuna then turned his head to the raging mist user. Cassually greeting, "Yo, wassup?"

Suppressing his anger, Mukuro calmly asked, "can I speak with you... alone?" Glancing at Fuuta who's still fidgeting next to the young sky.

Raising a brow of amusement, Tsuna answered him, "sure... just be gentle with me okay? Since as you can tell my feet hasn't healed..." such a misleading words he said with such a sweet tone yet out loud, causing some perverted mind to blush.

All the meanwhile Tsuna himself is snickering in secret. 'How amusing...'

Mukuro, however, doesn't give a damn about that. Though he remained composed in front of the audiences. He let the younger lead the way to the big mansion.

It was only after Fuuta finally let go of Tsuna that Mukuro pinned the brunet to the wall behind him. The fast motion makes him slightly dizzy.

"My oh my, didn't I tell you to be gentle with me?" Tsuna taunted despite knowing that he just add the fuel to the fire.

"Stop messing around! I told you that I'm not going!" Mukuro said with burning eyes.

Even so, Tsuna remained calm as he replied, "Indeed. Though I had also told you that you're going no matter what. And so you Will stay here as I told you."

"I've sent a group to search on your sister and friends so I don't care whatever you say but you're so not going to leave before I said so..." it was a simple warning but Mukuro doesn't seem to grab it right therefore grabbing the arm that was pinning him firmly, those ambers stare straight to the indigo pair before then he sighed while removing the said hand.

"Well, how about a bet then?"

Suspicious atthe sudden offer, Mukuro furrowed his brow, "what bet?"

"All you have to do is to hit me once before 5 minutes passed. If you win I'll let you go as you wish, and will even give you a house plus providing your live for the next 5 years... sounds good?"

'Too good...' Therefore he asked, "what if I lost?"

"Well..." Tsuna hummed, "nothing big, really. Just be my slave and will listen to whatever I order you." Smirking, he loves that annoyed look on Mukuro. Still the older take the bet. Afterall, it'll be a waste not to take it. Plus, Tsuna's injured. A good point despite how he slightly feel like a jerk because of this.

But what he didn't know is that he's playing game with the joker...

Afterall, despite of having sprained ankle and slight fever Tsuna was set ready to face the most impossible scenario by the best hitman himself, Reborn.

And to say, Mukuro was shocked at his disappearance the very second the countdown finished, 'how fast!'

Turning around, he found Tsuna leaning on the back of sofa with a taunting gesture.

"Too fast for you, Piña-chan?" Yet instead of catching the brat, Mukuro found himself stumbling over, not just once but several times. And knowing that it was Tsuna who did it just angered him more. Though, it was also a fact that the boy is somehow and somewhat faster than him.

Hit after hit he received, yet Mukuro couldn't land one to the other and it's getting frustrating that he snapped and make an illusion of a wall that blocked Tsuna's runway, making the said brunet to fall after the harsh crash.

It was unintentional, really, he just did in impulse and to say, for someone who killed oh so mercilessly just not so long ago he finds it weird for feeling guilty. Yet he did. He even almost run over to check on the brunet. Luckily, Tsuna soon recover before he did.

"Geez... that was uncalled for" the boy muttered. Not whining. But clearly in pain as he's rubbing his reddish forehead. He then sighed.

"Well, In a way, you still manage to hit me. So it's your win..." he said, sitting up but not yet facing the pineapple-head since his own head feels like split in two, worser than the headache he had this morning.

"Yah, whatever... you can leave then." He said again while attempting to stand up, but failed as the world seemed to spun around when he did. The exhaustment finally hit him... hard.

He was expecting his head to get collided with the floor so he was anticipating for the pain... but in never came.

Curious, he glanced upwards, slightly confused on who it was...

"I don't need your sympathy... just leave." he glared coldly, though the glare doesn't bite as much in his current state.

"I win. So I decide..." the taller boy replied before he then frown after feeling the rising heat from the other.

"You have a fever..." -Tsuna rolled his eyes.

"Oh really? I don't know" He was about to swat the hand away but Mukuro just stayed still, his grip was firm around the boy.

"Come on, I'll take you to your room" The indigonet suddenly said, causing Tsuna chuckle sarcastically.

"Boy, you're so complicated" oddly enough, Mukuro snorted, "You're the 'boy' here... and I'd say, it's your influence..."

"Heh... should I feel honored?"

Which in the end, despite winning the bet Mukuro decided to behave for the rest of their stay...

Well, maybe causing some damage at the training room from training a.k.a fighting with Kyoya. But that's all.

He didn't even question how the young don manage to trap the carnivore into his web...

Afterall to him it's official, whatever Tsuna wants, Tsuna gets.