2nd Guardian: Storm

Lying the silvernet on the nearest bedroom, The maid then told her masters that this boy saved her from some thugs before then he just fainted for unknown reason. And of course, cannot leaving her savior lying on the cold ground she decided to take him to the house instead.

Tsuna sighed, silently wondering just what's with teenagers these days. Or was it just his luck that two of them, this boy and Mukuro yesterday, came to him black and blue? He's not sure if he ever wanted to know...

"He's running a fever. Not that high but it's better if we take care of it..." stated Reborn after he finishes on checking for any internal injuries.

"So, no need of a doctor?" Tsuna asked as the hitman shook his head.

"Malnutrition will be my best guess. He's rather skinny too..." he said and Tsuna nodded understand before then he turned to the maid.

"Alright then, Maria, please proceed to make the dinner for now. Reborn, you can get the medicine needed for him. And Mukuro? you can go back to your room now. I'll stay with him in case he woke up" he told everyone who then left the brunet on his own, examining the still unconscious teen, he later narrows his eyes.

'Certainly, I have seen this face before... but where exactly?' he wondered as he slipped off his 'balancer' ring and do the exact thing like what he did for Mukuro. Hopefully, it would do any help.

Yeah, anyhow...

This teen, he was sure that he's one year bellow Mukuro, which that means, around 13 years old. He doesn't know how he could be so sure but he is. His intuition told him. And as much it sounded crazy, his intuition never wrong. It was said that he inherits it from his ancestor's bloodline.

a soft groan escaped those dry lips as Tsuna's rain of thought got cut off...

"Ah, so you're awake..." That Brunet said, retreating his hands as he wore back the ring.

The older male glanced at him bleary before then he sluggishly asks, "Where am I?"

Smiling warmly, Tsuna then replies, "You're in my house. You saved my maid before. Therefore, in gratitude, we'll take care of you until at least you feel better. Anyhow, My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, feel free to just call me Tsuna"

"Well, I appreciate your help, but I rather not stay here, I'll only bring you trouble..." The teen said as he attempted to take a sit, but was too weak to succeed.

"Yeah, as you can see, that ain't going to happen soon. so why don't you just relax? Don't worry, even if someone's looking for you, we'll cover you up." at the mention, That silver-haired boy raised a brow in suspicion.

"Was that a guess?" he asked.

"an assumption actually. You can say that I'm good at guessing. Though actually, I feel like we have met before, haven't we?" tilting his head a little, he hummed.

blinking in confusion, the teen narrowed his eyes to gain focus before then that pair of jade widened in surprise, "Wait... Sawada Tsunayoshi... I think I have heard that name." he muttered before then he asked this one question to convince him, "Do you happen to know Gokudera Bianchi?"

And that is when the honey orbs flickered in realization, "Ah! I remember now! You're Hayato, right? Reborn's girlfriend's brother?"

"my ex's brother actually..." -Reborn who just entered the room, cut in as he walked next to the bed with a glass of what seemed to be an apple juice on his hand.

"Here... have a drink," he said as Tsuna helped the boy to take a sip of the said drink. Slowly, not to choke over it. Halfway there, he stopped.

"you should have finished that" that young sky frowned but Hayato just shook his head, and Reborn just let him be as he lied down the boy once again.

"Just take some rest, for now, we'll wake you up by dinner time," Feeling somewhat safe, now that he knows that he's in good hands, Hayato nodded. Anything to be think off shall wait for later once the world has stopped spinning around him.

Taking the cue, both Reborn and Tsuna then left the room.

"Shouldn't he get hooked up with an IV or something?" asked Tsuna cassually after they're out of Hayato's hearing range.

"That's not necessary... All that he needs now is lots of rest. Shamal once told me about the kid. And apparently, he's an extreme food picker. Like, he would eat something that'll likely not hand-made or would only eat them when he sees himself how it was cooked."

"Why do I have a hunch that it was Bianchi-san's fault?" Tsuna commented.

"Because it is..." -And that was it.

"Poor boy... I wonder if that's the reason he left his famiglia." Tsuna wondered, though this time Reborn just remained silent.

.oOo.

#2 days later, 

Feeling a lot better already, Hayato decided to leave.

"Oh, you're not going to stay? I mean, you just recover, surely you need another day or two" Tsuna said after Hayato told him about his plan right after breakfast.

He never intended to sound like old people wanting their grandkids to stay a bit longer, and he really can't pinpoint any reason, but he has this twisting feeling in his gut, telling him that the teen shouldn't leave for a longer time than what he just offered. And the way his head pounds, which that usually means that something bad, if not terrible, will happen soon.

"-And you always deny on being a psychic..." Reborn snickered as he takes a sip of Tsuna's home-made espresso. Since it was part of the deal the boy has with him.

"-because I am NOT" Rolling his eyes, Tsuna retorted. "and I'm not a shaman as well, nothing like Aria-san. When will you ever get that?"

"It was more like a gut feeling, you know? Though I won't force you if you still wanted to leave..." he added. Yet after saying that, he has the same feeling as back then when he decided to left Mukuro in Shamal's care.

Certainly, this was no coincidence. And he swore that he had the similar feeling, moreless one year ago? He's not sure. Perhaps he should ask his fellow Sky guardians? Byakuran or Dino perhaps?

Well, anyhow, getting his permission, Hayato decided to leave... and so he bid them goodbye...

However, as soon as Hayato's shadow disappears by the corner, Tsuna's smile faded as he turned to the indigonet with a rather serious face.

"Ne, Mukuro... do you think you can follow him without getting caught?".

in which, the smart response he received was-

"Oya?"