5th Guardian: Rain

...11 p.m...

And Tsuna was in his hospital room not feeling sleepy yet also doing totally nothing.

"Gosh... isn't there anything we could actually do?" That brunet asked the green chameleon that Reborn left to guard him for the night.

At times like this, his mind usually wanders about so many random things...

Like how Byakuran never get diabetes from all of those marshmallows, how Dino could actually behave and not fall face-planting without any of his subordinate on his side only when he is around, or how every Strawberry Shortcake that Yuni made are illegally delicious... 

Sometimes, his thoughts are into something extremely serious, like the existence of humans... or how each living thing in this world has flames, what exactly core flame is, if flames are divided into 7 basic types then why Shimon famiglia has different types of flames, and what about night flames. Though the question what disturbed him the most is none other than, how can he still alive? 

It was said by many known (mafia) doctors, with Shamal as one of them, that despite a person can use 7 types of flames, having more core flame than one is impossible because it would cause a conflict inside a person, yet he was diagnosed to have two core flames. Which in a way, it's almost similar with having two hearts, where one is too hyperactive while the other's passive.

The doctors assumed that he absorbs his twin's core flames when they were still in mother's womb. As the proof, Natsu did not survive because he has no flame to support his heart. And now that Tsuna has two of them, they once thought that both of cores should've worked in sync yet in reality, They are too overpowered that Tsuna's body cannot handle it by itself.

-

-

*Sigh*

Seriously...

All of this thinking is starting to give him headaches. 

"I should just sleep than doing this..." he murmured to self. But he can't help it. Not used to sleep too much on daily basis, he's now wide awake. And he was so bored that, finally, he decided to take a walk instead.

'no one told me not to stay put afterall...' he thought before then motioned Leon to crawl to his shoulder as it then licked Tsuna's cheek, making the brunet chuckled a little.

"Come on, Leon. I bet you are as bored as I am... how about stargazing on the rooftop?" -because apparently, Leon was sleep all day long and now in the same state as Tsuna, so of course it would agree easily.

Therefore now the two could be seen sneaking up from the patrolling nurses, making their way to the rooftop.

Tsuna thought that it would be difficult or at least the roof would be locked, but no, it's not. So he just stepped out, feeling the cold night breeze tracing his skin. Oh, how he loved this feeling of temporary freedom.

However then, his smile was cut off as his eyes widened at the sight of a boy, specifically, a raven-haired teen standing on the other side of fences.

And Tsuna's not being paranoid nor it was a hallucination, this teen is really about to commit a suicide...

'shit! I can't save him with my flames if he actually jumps. I must do something and fast!' He thought, even ignoring the dull ache that growing on his chest.

-and so walking closer, Tsuna remember that his colleagues used to tell how he looked much younger than he actually is, therefore prayed in his little heart that this guy still has empathy towards children and that the acting skill Reborn once taught him will do any use.