Chapter 61

Third person pov

When Naruto, Sasuke and Orochimaru finally dragged themselves into the cafeteria, they'd made a whole set up. A stage had been made out of tables, and all the chairs had been lined up for the LGBTQ members to sit in. Obito, on the other hand, was sitting in the front next to the "judge." The judge who just so happened to be Hidan, who looked like he wanted to die. He was still in his hospital bed and everything.

"Can someone take these off?" Obito held up his hands, which were still cuffed with the neon fuzz handcuffs. Tsunade, who was apparently acting as the officer on duty, smacked him over the head immediately. The highly dangerous homicidal maniac who was apparently a sexual assaulter let out a loud hiss. 

"He's hostile!" Someone in the crowd shrieked, which only sparked more chaos in the crowd. Shikamaru, who was sitting in the what Sasuke assumed was the witness pool, sighed heavily. Hidan sighed too, cringing as he raised the toy squeaky hammer one of the trans men had stolen off some unsuspecting little brat. With a pained look on his face, he pounded it on the table next to him.

"Uh... Order!" He called, smacking the hammer down again. The squeak silenced everyone this time, and they all settled back, looking grumpy. Obito stared, absolutely dumbfounded. What was even happening anymore? This was downright abuse. He had rights! He was a human being! 

"This has to be illegal." The Uchiha voiced.

"So is killing thousands of people, but nobody is talking about that." Shikamaru seemed salty. He nodded to Sasuke, Naruto and Orochimaru as they slunk their way over to the "witness pool" sitting off to the side.

"Touche." Obito admitted.

"Good, all the witnesses are here and shit. Let's get this over with." Hidan sighed. He waved a hand at Shisui, who wouldn't let go of him. "The victim! Traumatized as shit! Horrified! Scared for his pathetic fucking life!"

The crowd let out horrified gasps.

"And the motherfucking attacker!" Hidan waved his hammer in Obito's general direction. "Clearly guilty!"

More gasps.

"Is this how a trial normally works?" Orochimaru whispered to Shikamaru, Naruto and Sasuke. None of them seemed to know, or they didn't really want to talk about it, because they simply shrugged. They simply watched on, curious as to what would happen. Hidan cleared his throat. 

"Would you tell us... uh, fuck, what am I supposed to say?" Hidan turned to look at the man with the bright pink eyebrows. He made some motions nobody understood. The Jashinist's mouth formed an O. "Ah, shit. Would you tell us what happened, Shisui?"

Shisui hugged Hidan closer, tears coming to his eyes. The Jashinist paled. "He disguised himself as my beloved cousin!" Shisui started, loudly and dramatically. "We had him tied up! A-And then, when he tricked me into releasing him..."

A heavy silence was in the air.

"He changed back and tried to rape me-"

"Objection!" Obito shrieked.

"Uh... Overruled!" Hidan slammed down his squeaky hammer for good measure. "Any words from the witnesses?"

"He's also guilty of kidnapping Shisui's cousin. Probably succeeded in raping him." Shikamaru said casually. Obito looked mortified at the accusation. Whispers immediately spread across the room. Tsunade shook her head sadly. Obito was an asshole, but the fate he was going to suffer would be worse than death. 

"Order!" Hidan slammed down his hammer. Naruto took a deep breath, and made a choice.

"I choose to come forward." Naruto stood up. All attention was drawn to him. "He tried to touch me."

"What the fuck?" Sasuke whispered. Orochimaru's face twisted. Obito was just as lost as all the other time travelers. The LGBTQ members all looked horrified.

"Back when I was still in the future, it happened." He shivered. "He caressed my cheek and licked my tears away."

"Oh, I remember that." Sasuke said. 

"Me too. Sasuke, didn't he also slap your butt?" Shikamaru asked.

"I was using a jutsu! How else was I supposed to hit him! He's too fast!" Obito threw his cuffed hands up in exasperation. Tsunade hit him over the head again. The crowd let out loud gasps of horror, and Hidan's face had scrunched up greatly.

"I... what the fuck? He's a pedophile too?" Hidan asked.

"Not surprising." Orochimaru, the literal pedophile present, said. Everyone seemed to nod in agreement. Hidan looked across the crowd, and everyone seemed to be in agreement over one thing.

"I rule the defendant..." Hidan trailed off, raising his hammer. "Guilty as fuck!" 

He slammed down his squeaky hammer, sealing Obito's face, and earning cheers from all the LGBTQ members present.

~

If Hidan and Shisui were to get together, would a lemon be in order?