8 part 2

(A/N: I realize that I haven't really gotten into the whole female lead/villain part. This chapter doesn't either but patiently stay with me here. I'm getting there.)

Chapter 8 part 2

Xiao Jun is confused when he gets dragged into the house. Yixuan's face doesn't look right. His face has darkened and he looks angry for some reason.

Ni Ni, what's going on? Did I miss something? Why is Yixuan suddenly angry?

[Maybe he has mood swings ╮(╯∀╰)╭ ]

Really?

[Nah I'm just messing with you. While you guys were on your date another creep was staring at you. You remember that Xie Yuan guy?]

No...who's Xie Yuan?

[Yeah your right. Xie Yuan is just some insignificant cannon fodder you don't have to remember him... well at least that's how it should have been. Xie Yuan is that weirdo who tried to hit on you the first day you arrived at the college. Somehow he's become obsessed with you. He finds you interesting and wants to stalk you. Yo Host, did you kill someone in your past life? Because you seem to attract all of the creeps and perverts in the world.]

Okay so what's actually going on?

[It's a long story]

Make the long story short

[...]

[Host... Basically that Xie Yuan guy has been trying to find out more about you since he first met you, but when you left he lost your trail. Now that he has found you again he has already gotten all of your info. When you and your Bae were getting into your foreplay Yixuan found Xie Yuan staring at you. He freaked out and lost the mood getting all possessive. So he's bringing you home to basically 'cage' you and make sure you can't leave him.]

I don't understand half of what you said...I didn't see any cage in the house though?

[ facepalm It's not a literal cage I was trying to use a metaphor..Forget it, I just mean that he wants to keep you by his side always.]

Okay

While Xiao Jun is spacing out during his conversation with Ni Ni, Yixuan is pacing back and forth in irritation and an irrational fear. He feels like that man is going to take his kitten away from him and he's afraid that he may not be able to stop it. Yixuan turns towards Xiao Jun and pulls him into his arms. He cups Xiao Jun's cheek with his hand and slightly rubs it, feeling the soft, warm skin against his palm. His other hand caresses Xiao Jun slowly, moving from his shoulder to his hand. He grasps Xiao Jun's hand and lightly squeezes it. Feeling the steadiness of Xiao Jun's body he leans forward resting his chin on Xiao Jun's shoulder. Fearing that Xiao Jun may suddenly disappear he keeps him in a tight hold. Kitten you can't disappear...You can't leave my side. You have to be with me forever. You promised you would date me. Can't you stay?

"Jun-er...promise me that you'll always stay with me. Promise me that you won't disappear. I can't handle it if you leave me." Yixuan stares at him with desperation, as if his next words would either damn him or bring him salvation. "Of course I'll stay with you. Didn't we promise that we would date? I thought my job was to stay by your side and take care of you...are you firing me?" Xiao Jun is puzzled. "Hahaha...No, No I'm not firing you." Yixuan lets out a relieved and self-deprecating laugh. "Let's go to bed kitten, you must be tired." Yixuan and Xiao Jun head back to the room they share.

Xiao Jun uses the bathroom first and takes a shower. His new headphones allow him to wear them even in the bath, so his showers aren't super short anymore. Now that he has gained the ability to take proper showers, he always takes long, luxurious baths. Coming out of the shower he dresses in a comfy long shirt that reaches his thighs and cotton shorts that are hidden under the shirt. So it basically looks like he's wearing a long shirt with nothing underneath. He leaves the bathroom and heads into his room. The one that he has basically never used since he sleeps with Yixuan. He looks through his things trying to find his own sleep clothes, since the shirt belongs to Yixuan. None of his long pants have ever come back from the laundry, but he's sure he had another pair in his closet.