14

(A/N: Okay I will admit right now that this isn't my greatest work, but I haven't posted in a really long time because my writers block is killing me. So I just wanted to put something out there and hopefully after starting to write something the words will start to flow out again. I recently read through a bunch of my chapters and it was appalling how many mistakes there were. So I will be doing a major editing of the entire thing soon, but no yet. I still need to work on finishing this arc. Anyways a belated Merry Christmas for all of those who celebrate, and hopefully I will have some good chapters for you for the upcoming New Year!)

Tian Mei sped up almost running out of the garden. What did I just hear? That sick bastard kissed the CROWN PRINCE?!?!?!?!?!?!? That useless older brother is trying to infect the Crown Prince with his disease...I need to save the Prince before Tian Yi uses his wiles and bends him into a path of no return. Tian Mei's face contorted into a fierce expression as she furiously tried to think of a way to tear her brother away from Feixiang.

Meanwhile Ni Ni was furiously trying to figure out a way to do damage control and fix the possible bad endings Tian Mei could create. Ni Ni carefully listened in on Tian Mei's thoughts hoping to kill the scorpion before it had the chance to sting. However Tian Yi seemed so relaxed and carefree, as if the situation had nothing to do with him. Ni Ni got more and more infuriated.

[What the fuck Host? Don't you get the HUGE importance of what just happened? I admit it, it was my fault but we need to fix it.]

What happens will happen Ni Ni. We'll deal with it as it comes.

[I won't even comment on what you just said.]

[But you do realize that if you fall into her schemes and die you'll fail the mission right? That means no more Feixiang. You gotta say bye to lover boy.]

... keep an eye on Tian Mei. Tell me if anything changes

Ha, I knew that would work. Baby has fallen in lurv ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tian Yi patted the grass off of his ass and heads back towards Feixiang's quarters. Despite Feixiang asking him to amuse himself in the gardens Tian Yi believed that their chamber was still the most relaxing place. As Tian Yi approached the exit to the garden he ran into Feixiang. Feixiang had just finished all of the preparations for the big moment of truth and had arrived to distract Tian Yi and keep him away from the busy work happening at their chambers.

Luckily it was Thursday so he would take rounds in the city in disguise. Feixiang decided to bring Tian Yi along for the trip making it a secret escapade between them. Feixiang pulled Tian Yi into a side chamber where he stored his clothes for Thursdays. Tian Yi and Feixiang escaped beyond the palace walls disguised as common traders heading to the market. It was hot and dusty, the sun was glaring down at everyone in the market square. The streets were lined with loud merchants promoting their wares. The air was filled with a smell of freshly baked goods, but also sweat in the denser areas of the road.

Feixiang's large calloused palm surrounded Tian Yi's softer, smoother hand. He gripped Tian Yi's hand tightly not wanting to lose him in the crowd. There was a lighthearted atmosphere surrounding them as they carefreely roamed through the city. Unbeknownst to them they were being watched by someone from the shadows. Following them from across the street was Tian Mei. Her eyes turned vicious as she glared at their joined hands. There was a burning jealousy boiling in her stomach. There was some faint feeling in her heart that said that Tian Yi's position should be hers. It should be her hand that Feixiang held. She should be the one receiving Feixiang's love.