*Extra: Yixuan & Xiao Jun's first time

(A/N: I HAVE TO WARN YOU THAT THERE IS A LOT OF SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. If you are uncomfortable with that, you can choose not to read this. It isn't major to the plot, it is just their first time. I HAVE ALREADY WARNED YOU, SO PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! Anyways for those who love some nosebleed pa pa pa, I have done my best ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years have passed, Yixuan has proposed but he still hasn't gotten any action. Yixuan is almost in physical pain from holding back every night. The amount of times he's gotten a cold from too many cold showers is innumerable. Finally he has decided that enough is enough. He has proposed and they are now for forever, so it's time to take the next step. Yixuan plans out a romantic dinner to help get in the mood.

Yixuan wants to set out a meal that he has cooked himself, something filled with love. He looks up a bunch of recipes and decides he'll go with wine to begin with, a steak rubbed with spices and then finish off with a beautiful chocolate mousse topped with strawberries. You can never go wrong with chocolate. He looked up foods that act as aphrodisiacs and each of these ingredients was on the list. Yixuan would do anything to increase the chances at this point.

Yixuan entered the kitchen will all of recipes in hand and all of the ingredients had been prepped by his chefs. His chefs were all standing to one side with nervous looks on their faces. Yixuan didn't understand why they had so little faith in him. Yes he almost burned down the kitchen trying to make popcorn, but that was ONCE! Yixuan was the most powerful CEO in the world who had single handedly raised his company. This situation should be easy, he already has the recipes in hand. Yixuan rolled up his sleeves and got to work.

An hour later he looked down at his charred steak, and burnt chocolate. The chefs could understand that the food was burnt but what kind of god was Yixuan to even destroy the oven? Yixuan was in a daze, unable to comprehend why he failed. The chefs took pity on him and tried to give him a reason that wouldn't lower his self-confidence. "Sir, cooking is too low-level and with your high IQ how could your mind be able to lower itself to actually complete such menial tasks?" Yixuan thought about this reasoning for a second. Yes he was too brilliant. It isn't impossible for his mind to overthink such a menial task and fail at it. Yixuan handed the recipes to the chefs and loftily said, "You may carry on and make these dishes. Remember, they have to be perfect!" Yixuan left the kitchen to take over the other tasks. The chefs collectively sighed when he left, the rest of the kitchen would be safe from his destructive hands. At least this time they wouldn't have to call the firemen.

Yixuan personally called the florist and interior designer to completely revamp the ballroom on the second floor into a romantic date type setting. He wanted roses, a candlelit dinner, musicians, and refined food service. He would give his kitten the best. He didn't have time to think that Xiao Jun wouldn't really care or see the difference between eating at a fast food joint or this whole romantic dinner.

At 7:30 pm Yixuan led Xiao Jun into the ballroom and revealed the table with a rose and candle in the middle. There was soft music playing in the background. Yixuan faced Xiao Jun and searched his face for any reaction. Xiao Jun's eyes softened at Yixuan's barely concealed nervousness and excitement. Yixuan took that to mean that he was happy. He pulled him to the table and seated him. He took the seat across from him and enjoyed that he could spend the evening just watching Xiao Jun and any expressions he might make.

Yixuan felt like the dinner passed in a blink of an eye. It was finally time to ask Xiao Jun if they could go all the way. They both went to the bedroom they shared and Yixuan sat Xiao Jun next to him on the edge of the bed. He leaned over and captured Xiao Jun's lips in a soft kiss. Pulling back he looked to see if Xiao Jun had any objections. Taking a deep breath it was time for the moment of truth, "Xiao Jun I want to go all the way with you, what about you?" Yixuan's eyes flit from side to side until is reluctantly settled on Xiao Jun's face. Xiao Jun didn't say a word. After a pause that almost felt like an eternity, Xiao Jun leaned forward and pressed a kiss on Yixuan's lips. "Yes" He breathed out. After holding back for two years Yixuan could no longer restrain himself. He pulled Xiao Jun into a hungry kiss. He invaded his mouth with his tongue and their tongues entangled and intertwined. He kissed him until he took Xiao Jun's breath away and Xiao Jun turned red. He momentarily released Xiao Jun from the kiss before plundering his mouth again. Xiao Jun was drowned by the intensity of Yixuan's lips that he didn't even notice that his shirt had already been removed.