10

Xiao Jun's POV of the fateful day:

Xiao Jun picked out a random hoodie and pair of jeans to change into for when he goes to meet Luo Yi. He turns around and sees Yixuan lying on his side, propping himself up with his elbow. There's an intensity in his eyes as if he's engraving Xiao Jun's image into his mind. Xiao Jun takes a moment to meet Yixuan's eyes and feels a warmth in his chest that he can't explain. Breaking the eye contact not ready to fully face what he's feeling, Xiao Jun packs his bag.

Yixuan and Xiao Jun arrive at the office early in the day. Xiao Jun just lays around on the sofa playing games on his phone. He can feel Yixuan's eyes on him from time to time. When Xiao Jun walks out of the door he can feel the worried look trained on his back. Picturing those troubled eyes he feels a small pinch in his chest. He doesn't even notice that his eyes have slightly softened.

Arriving at Cafe XXX he sees Luo Yi frantically waving at him from one of the window seats. She's wearing an outfit with explosive colors as always. It looks like a paint store exploded all over her. Xiao Jun is indifferent to all the weird looks the other patrons are throwing at them, and Luo Yi, as always, is immersed in her own world. She pulls him to the table and sits him down. She tells him that she already ordered chamomile tea for the both of them. Xiao Jun just nods in indifference. Luo Yi blabs on and on about something he doesn't care about and he just sits there wondering when it was going to be over. "OMG Xiao Jun, I was hoping that the other guys would make it but they had something to do. I tried to ask them to cancel but they just ignored me. How rude right?" Xiao Jun just inserts some random 'uhm's' to shut her up.

Xiao Jun gets distracted by Ni Ni's sudden voice in his head.

[ Host! It's urgent! Xie Yuan is approaching your table. I don't know what he's planning but I doubt it's going to be anything nice. You need to get out of here fast!]

Xiao Jun looks at Luo Yi and says, "Sorry I have to leave now, something just came up." Luo Yi looks at him blankly and is about to insist he stays, but before she can do anything a hand presses on Xiao Jun's shoulder holding him down on his seat. Luo Yi stares at the new addition and it's almost visible that there are hearts in her eyes. OMG he's so HOT! How can someone this hot exist in the world?

Xie Yuan stands beside the table and lights up a cigarette. Out of courtesy he looks at the two seated on the table "You want one?" But they both decline. Xie Yuan's eyes are soon riveted on Xiao Jun's body. "Ah Jun, it has been a while. Why don't you follow me so we can catch up? Hmm?" Luo Yi's eyes pass from Xie Yuan to Xiao Jun, looking stunned that Xiao Jun knows this kind of man. Xie Yuan winks at her with a rakish smile and she almost passes out. She starts to stammer, "Y-y-yeah, Xiao Jun, I'm sure you guys haven't seen each other in a while. Why don't you go with him? I'll pay for the tea and head out later. Go, you should go." Luo Yi practically pushes him towards Xie Yuan so he helplessly ends up following Xie Yuan. Xiao Jun isn't too worried because he knows that Yixuan has sent some bodyguards to protect him. However it seems he underestimated Xie Yuan's power, he's led towards a less populated part of the street and he feels a cloth pressed against his nose and lips. He starts to get dizzy and everything goes black. That last thing he sees before losing consciousness is Xie Yuan's smirk. The last thing he thinks is At least I've still got my headphones on.

When Xiao Jun opens his eyes, he has a huge headache. He finds himself strapped to a chair in an empty room with only a bare table in front of him. He's surrounded by white walls and he can't see a door anywhere so it feels like he's boxed in. The room is pretty small so for anyone else they might feel claustrophobic. No matter what, even though it seems like Xiao Jun is starting to feel, it's a miniscule improvement. Those feelings are only when he's around Yixuan, otherwise he's apathetic towards everything as usual. Looking around disinterestedly, he starts speaking to Ni Ni.