Chapter 2

Angel

Angel

I walked through the 4th dorm within the past two days ready to catch a fucking attitude with anybody who had something to say.

The room was empty but the letter J hung over the girl's bed. I spent the next 2 hours putting my side together with the help of a view volunteers.

"Look here-" some light skin girl with curly hair swung open the bathroom door and I mean mugged the hell out of her.

"Who are you?" She asked looking at me up and down.

"Bitch who are you coming up in here like you run shit. Don't come in my room asking stupid questions." I snapped and she mugged me before shutting the door back.

The hell shawty thought this was. I know my roommate better not be no punk ass bitch who let folks run over. Cause the way homegirl walked through here was a problem to me.

"Bye guys. I'll text you guys later on." A sweet southern accent rang throughout the dorm. She turned and did a double take.

"Um hey! I'm Jayda I didn't know I was getting a roommate." She introduced herself with her hand out. I looked at it then back up at her before shaking it.

"I'm Angel. I requested a single room, but paper work got messed up so I'm stuck with you." I gave her a small smile.

"That's okay with me. I promise you I'm easy to live with." She smiled back at me before hopping up on her bed.

Th bathroom door opened and I instantly caught an attitude.

"Bitch didn't I tell you-"

"Oh my! I'm sorry. That was rude of me the door was shut I should've knocked first." A soft spoken girl with black hair poked her head in.

"I'm sorry I thought you were that other chick. I didn't mean to be aggressive with you." I genuinely apologized to the girl.

"Angel that's Nevaeh. Nevaeh this is my roommate." Jayda introduced us and she smiled and waved, but didn't move from behind the door.

"You can come in. I swear I won't bite." I joked with her and she let out a soft laugh before coming in a sitting on Jayda's chair.

"So where are you guys from and what's your major?" Jayda asked. I can already tell shawty friendly as hell.

"I'm from Georgia and I wanna major in art and design." Nevaeh introduced herself first.

"Can you draw?" She asked and Nevaeh nodded her head yea.

"Can we see?" Jayda then asked. Nevaeh bit her lip before leaving the room and coming back with a sketchbook. She handed it to Jayda and I walked over to see for myself.