Chapter 14

Angel

"You gotta chill my guy." I laughed as Dontae continued to kiss up on my neck as we sat on the track.

Dontae actually became my new workout partner. He doesn't mind getting up early to run with me and sometimes he even takes me to the weight room with him when he doesn't have to go with his team. It's been weeks since we've been doing this and one morning I slipped up and ended up kissing him. Ever since then he feels as if he has the right to kiss me whenever we're alone.

"I don't wanna chill." He mumbled as his hands rested on my ass. I somehow got into the position of straddling him and I blame myself.

"Dontae I said until everything is cleaned up." I said running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm trying."

"It's been two months." I said rolling my eyes.

"I know mama and I'm working on it." He sighed.

"I'm not bout to sit here and wait on you forever and a day to get your act right Tae." I said and he grabbed my jaw gently bringing me eye level.

"I swear to god I'm almost done. It's just one or two more things I gotta clear up and after that we goin be straight." He said and I just nodded.

He pulled me in kissing me slowly his grip on my chin and butt tightening stimulatingly. I gripped the back of his head pulling him closer. He flipped us so I was laying on the track and he was hovering above me.

"I wanna take you right here right now on this track." He murmured biting my lip.

"Too bad you can't." I whispered in his ear before pushing him off of me.

"Man come on you little tease. Let's get you back to your dorm." He glared at me standing up then gave me a hand.

"At least you know." I smiled kissing his cheek.

"You going to my game today right?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"I actually enjoy watching you play even though you kinda suck." I smirked and he stopped.

"Bye Angel." He said turning around and I laughed grabbing his arm.

"I was kidding Donny." I laughed using the nickname he hated so much.

"You know how much that hurt my heart when you try me like that." He said as I pouted up at him.

"You poor baby." I said sarcastically

"Ight man. I want number 3 somewhere on your body." He said rubbing his hands along my curves as we continued to walk.

"Hmm I'll see what I can do." I laughed.

"What you bout to do though?" He asked as my building was in our line of vision.

"Take a shower then pass the fuck out." I said shrugging.

"Come pass the fuck out at my place." He said and I waved him off.

"I'm deadass. You don't ever wanna come back with me." He stopped me turning to face me.

"Because I don't trust myself around you Dontae." I said and he smirked.

"I promise to be on my best behavior." He pouted holding out his pinky. I looked between him and his pinky for a minute.

I honestly feel like if Dontae say strip imma be booty ass naked on that bed waiting for him. I find him attractive in more ways that one. He may not be the smartest but he sure know what he be talkin about.