Chapter 13

Jayda

2 Months Later

"Baby get the girls ready we bout to go to a haunted house" Trevon spoke making me snap my head at the screen.

"You're hilarious. I already told you I don't mess with those." I shook my head before focusing back on my homework.

Nobody knows but 2 months in and these classes are stressing me out like crazy. It's been nights where I quietly cried to myself doing the work and even some nights where I didn't sleep at all. I feel like Angel is starting to catch on, but she hasn't said anything so I'm not exactly sure.

"You can count me out too!" Nevaeh said from my bed. I gave him a pointed look and he hung up on me. I looked at the phone in pure shock.

"Girl why is your nigga- Hello?" Angel answered walking out the bathroom.

"Oh yes! We are definitely down. What time?" She asked cheesing too hard, so I already know what he told her.

"Y'all hoes better be dressed and ready to go by 7:30 or else you can be dressed and ready to go to the track at 5:30 in the morning." She threatened which we learned the hard way that she was dead serious. I felt like I was drowning in cold water that day. Oh so many cups of water. I involuntarily shivered.

"Did you really just hang up on me to do that" I asked crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry Cowgirl, I knew you wouldn't tag along unless Angel was in charge." He said giving me the cutest look every.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile. If it was anyone who could get us to do something together it was either me with my kindness or Angel with her meanness.

"Why do I put up with this" Nevaeh groaned getting up to get ready since it was already 6:15.

Nevaeh has definitely broken out of her shell a lot more during these past two months. She's a lot more talkative and will act a fool with us in our dorm, but outside she's still really reserved.

"I don't know if I told you today but you're gorgeous." Trevon said and I looked away from him smiling.

"You are such a kiss up." I said and he started laughing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We pulled up to Netherworld in Dontae's Tahoe. Since Nevaeh and I were dragged here we decided to ignore the boys and sit in the back together. The drive there was an hour long which we spent texting each other and playing imessage games.

"Babe you gotta talk to me please. This is driving me crazy." Trevon groaned wrapping his arms around my waist as I nonchalantly stood outside the car.

"Maybe you should've thought of that before you made me come." I muttered glaring up at him.

"I'm sorry." He said kissing my forehead.

I looked over to see Angel beating on Dontae and Nevaeh cuddled up into Khalil. All of our phones buzzed, so I'm assuming  it was our skip the line tickets.

"It's time." Angel smirked grabbing Dontae's arm and leading the way.

"I'm scared." I whined stomping my foot. I don't care if I was acting like a 3 year old, I didn't wanna be here.

"Relax. I got you." He grabbed my hand keeping me close as we followed behind our group.

The creepy killer music played loud enough with the occasional freaky laugh. The closer we got to the entrance the darker and foggier it got. Without even thinking I clung on to Trevon tighter and he kissed my head for reassurance.