Chapter 10

Angel

I woke up for my 10:50 literature class and instantly rolled my eyes once I saw Dontae. I've been avoiding him and dodging his calls. He really had me fucked up Friday and I'm mad that I showed my ass over that bitch.

I walked up the steps past him, but he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Come sit with me mama." He said and I tried to snatch my hand away but he caught it again.

"Tell that bitch to come sit down next to you." I mugged him.

"Angel just sit." He moved his bag and pulled me in front of him sitting me down.

"You still mad about that? For what?"

Flashback

Before I could beat the bitch face in arms wrapped around my waist and took me a few isles down.

"Nigga let me go."  I said fighting against him, but he held my arms down by my side.

"Calm down." He told me and I refused continuing to try and break my way out.

"Dontae. I'm not fuckin play with you." I said closing my eyes.

"I'm not either now calm yo ass down." He said pulling me in a hug still restraining my arms.

"Ok I'm calm let me go." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not that stupid mama" he pulled me away arms length. I rolled my eyes and kept my mug on my face.

"I promise you she not even worth it. Fix ya face." He softly caressed my cheek.

"Let that hoe come at me sideways again imma off the bitch. Scholarship or not." I threatened and he just smirked down at me.

"My lil baby a savage huh?"

"Fuck outta here with that. I ain't ya lil baby. I barely fuck with you." I rolled my eyes tryna leave but he still won't let me.

"You are my lil baby cause I said so." He shrugged.

So let me tell you what happened. Dontae's little hoe decided it was gonna be cute to talk out her neck to me since Dontae spoke to me. I tired to ignore her but she said some slick shit I ain't like so I bucked.

"You need to get yo females in check and watch who they talkin to." I said and he bit his lip.

"Imma apologize on her behalf. I'll also apologize for not nippin the situation in the bud when she first said something." He said putting his arm around my chair.

"Don't be sorry hoe, be careful." I said with a straight face then we both started laughing.

"You something else." He chuckled

"Yea I know." I shrugged.

"Let me take you out." He said I laughed continuously until I felt a tear or two fall out my eye.

"Wow. Now that was hilarious."

"I'm deadass." He gave me a straight face.