Chapter 33

Jayda

"Babyyy it's game day!" I beamed when Khalil opened the door half asleep. Trevon himself was still knocked out sleep. I know it's only 10:00 in the morning on a Saturday, but dang.

"Bro get your hyper active girlfriend." Khalil said hitting his leg on the way back to his bed.

"Nigga that's your best friend." I faintly heard Trevon and I rolled my eyes at the both of them.

"Wow. I see I'm not wanted so I'll just go." I sighed dramatically.

They both groaned and I smiled. Without opening his eyes Trevon held his hand out. I happily slipped out my shoes and placed my stuff down to go cuddle with him.

"I love you." He mumbled kissing my cheek holding me close.

"I love you too." I whispered.

For the next two hours Trevon slept never letting me go as I just got on my phone. Sometimes accidentally waking him by laughing too loud. Twitter is a dangerous yet hilarious place.

"He still sleep?" Khalil asked walking back to the room dressed for the day.

"Fuck you." Trevon mumbled turning his head away from the door.

"Seriously babe it's noon. You need to get up." I said rubbing his bare back.

"That feels good." He groaned and Khalil whipped around.

"Boy I was bout to say... y'all fucking?" Khalil laughed and I rolled my eyes.

Believe it or not Trevon and I have not had any form of sex. It was a mutual decision and our relationship has been perfectly fine without it.

"Were you gonna watch or something if we were?" Trevon asked sitting up.

"Well no, but I definitely would've been proud." He smiled and I scrunched my face up.

"You're disgusting." I laughed.

"Well I'm gonna go see my girl." Khalil said and I turned my head to the side.

"Woah what was that?" He asked catching my very shady motion. I can't keep secrets, but I don't think this is a secret. I really hope it's not because I don't think I can hold my tongue.

"What was what? I didn't do anything." I shrugged looking at an equally confused Trevon.

"Jayda, you are a terrible liar." Trevon laughed and I smacked his arm.

"Please." Khalil pouted walking over to me putting me under a lot of pressure with his puppy eyes.

"That's not fair! It's not my place to say anything." I groaned turning away from him.

"Well it is now so start talking." He said and I looked back at him pleading he won't make me say anything, but he wasn't budging.

"Okay fine, Nevaeh met someone new during y'alls fall out and now she feels as if she is torn between the two of you." I sighed and it was like his heart broke all over.

"Khalil you have to promise me you won't say anything though." I said holding my pinky out. As he stared at my hand I was a little worried he wasn't going to lock with me. Finally he did and I let out a breath of relief.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled wrapping my arms around his neck giving him a hug.

"It's cool. Thanks for telling me." He said hugging back before walking out the room.

"What did I just do?" I said throwing myself back into Trevon's bed.

•••••