Chapter 36

Kali

"Happy Birthday!" The girls yelled waking me up. I wanted to be cranky but I couldn't because it was my birthday. My day. The day meant for me, fuck everyone else who was born on this day.

I took my sleep mask and smiled at the sight in front of me. A stack of pancakes with a candle and next to it looked to be a mimosa.

"Guys" I smiled as they sang happy birthday quiet terribly may I add. I made my first wish of the day and blew out the candle.

"Present time!" Jayda reaching back to grab a wrapped up box.

"It's from all 3 of us." Nevaeh smiled.

I put my pancakes to the side and unwrapped the present. The smile on my face widen at the sight of a mini care-package. In the middle was a picture of us all together from a halloween party we went to. Surrounded it was my favorite candy, chips, drinks. Then there was a Taurus necklace with my birthday stone. Then it was just other little pictures we took on Nevaeh's polaroid.

"It's kinda hard to buy a present for the girl who already has everything." Angel joked and I laughed through my tears. Yes I was crying because I have never gotten a present so thoughtful from anyone. It's always the materialistic things.

"I love it so much." I smiled getting up to give them hugs.

"Great now get ready because we have orders to take you somewhere. So chop chop." Jayda said and they all walked out.

I quickly went to the bathroom to shower and get dressed. I already knew they were taking me to my man who I haven't seen all week due to school.

"Look at the birthday girl all cute." Jayda smiled once I walked into their room.

"That girl bout to get some birthday dick." Angel said making Jayda throw a pillow at her face.

"Let's go." Nevaeh said and they all walked me over to the student center. We talked and joked around on the way over there.

They stopped me at a tutoring room and my face scrunched up in confusion.

"This is as far as we go. Enjoy!" Jayda smiled while Angel winked then the walked away. I pushed open the door and the only thing you heard was the sound of my heels as I made my way over to the light switch on the other side of the room.

Once I turned the lights on I was in awe. There were rose petals everywhere and the table was set up for 2.

"My lady." Jalen said walking in looking better than ever. I bit my lip to contain my excitement. I walked over to him and threw my arms around him kissing those full lips I love so much.

"What is all this?" I asked and he pecked my lips as I stood there waiting for an answer.

"Since I know my girl loves to party I decided to do breakfast instead of dinner." He mumbled and a knock on the door broke me from this love trance.

"I believe we have a special delivery for a birthday girl." Felix and Gavin said wheeling in two trays of food.

"That's me." I smiled pulling away from Jalen.

"Happy birthday brat." Felix said hugging me. Gavin did the same.

"Come." He said grabbing my hand once they left. He sat me in one of the chairs pushing it in. He placed the delicious looking meal in front of me. Eggs on toast with fruit and hash browns.

I took a bite out of the toast and moaned at the taste.
"Who made this?"I asked taking another bite.

"I did." He smiled eating his own food. We ate the rest of our talking about our week and the rest of the plans for today.