Chapter Twenty-One [Part One]

Chapter Twenty-One

Part One

I cough and sputter as the blood pours into my mouth and down my throat.

Reed's blood. Demon blood.

Finally, it stops and a vile feeling overcomes me as I continue coughing, a bit of the red liquid spewing out of my mouth. As this is happening, Reed cuts the ropes off of me, a small smirk on his lips.

"Wh-What the hell are you . . . " I trail off as a feeling sweeps over me. A powerful feeling. Running through my body, flowing through my veins. I look up at Reed and stand up, clenching my fists.

"What was the point of that?" I say snappishly. Because I want more of it . . .

"You want more of it don't you?" says Reed in an arrogant tone.

I stand there and stare at him, breathing hard.

Why is this affecting me so much? What is happening?

Reed steps toward me but I move backwards.

"Stay back!" I say shakily, waling behind the chair. "What's wrong with me? What's going on?"

"Will you let me explain?" chuckles Reed, leaning against the wall again.

I nod curtly and just as Reed opens his mouth, the door to the room opens and a female demon walks in.

"Reed-" she begins but I interrupt.

"Get. Out!" I yell, raising my hand up, anger and power surging through me.

All of the sudden, the demon bends over slightly and starts hacking up black smoke.

I put my hand down, startled and the black smoke stops coming from the demon's mouth. "Oh my god," I whisper, I look down at my hands. "What the hell is going on?"

"Leave," Reed says sternly. The demon, without any questions, quickly exits, slamming the door behind her.

"H-How did I do that?!" I cry, still staring at my hands, a drained feeling overcoming me.

Reed slowly starts walking toward me, holding his hands out.

"No!" I say. "Stay back!" I lift my hands up but nothing happens, leaving me more drained than before.

"Nothing's gonna happen babe," says Reed, now standing right in front of me. "Not until you get more blood."

"Wh - What?" I cry. "Why? Why do I need the blood why do I . . . " Why do I want it?

"Because Sam Winchester is your father," Reed says simply.

I narrow my eyes at him. "What does Sam have to do with any of this?"

Reed pulls a chair toward him and sits down, motioning for me to sit in the one I was just tied up to. I give him a stony stare and stay standing. He sighs. "Alright have it your way . . . First let me explain that if a regular human drank demon blood it wouldn't affect them in anyway."

"Then why is it affecting me so much?!" I demand, clutching the back of the chair hard.

"Because," starts Reed, "your father has demon blood inside him."

I stumble backwards, shocked.

"What?"

● ● ●

"How long has she been gone?" asks Sam, rubbing his face as he opens a beer.

"A day," Dean responds, taking a long swig of his beer, worry etched into his face. He puts the bottle down as he realizes what Sam's doing. "Sam!" he says sharply. "How many beers have you had?"

Sam looks at the beer then back up at Dean and shrugs, looking annoyed. "I don't know. This is probably my second."

"Well stop," commands Dean. "You're not gonna be any help to Zay drunk."

Sam rolls his eyes and stands up, towering over his brother. "I'm fine Dean." Dean continues to stare at Sam, unconvinced. Sam sighs. "You know what, fine. Here." Sam shoves the bottle into Dean's hands. "It's flat anyway." With that being said, Sam walks out of the bunker's main room and out of sight.

"Sam!" yells Dean. "Come on don't be like this! Zayana needs our help! For Pete's sake you're her father and-"

"Exactly Dean," snaps Sam, walking back into the room. "I'm her father and I've only known I was her father for not even a week and already, Crowley got her! She-She's not safe with us. And she never will be. It will always be like this for her. Either being kidnapped and tortured or living on the road, eating fast food, killing monsters, and never knowing what it's like to have a real life. She'll never know what that feels like ever again!" Sam sighs, realizing how much he went off subject.

Dean just looks at his brother, realizing how afraid Sam is of all this.

"First," says Dean, "we have to find Zay. Before we can do anything else, we have to find her."

Sam looks over at Dean and nods. "Yeah."

"Hey," says Dean, "we will figure this out."

"We're gonna find her."

● ● ●

" . . . so you like your dad, have demon blood inside you, because you're his daughter, and when demon blood is exposed to you, you crave it." He pauses. "Only with you, you need larger amounts of it than Sam does because there's not as much demon blood inside you."

I simply stare at him. "What the actual hell?" I yell.

"Not at all," says Reed in a surprisingly soothing tone. "Now, I know you want more blood." As he says this he pulls as knife out of his belt and slits his arm open. Blood begins seeping out of the wound and my heart starts pounding.

"No!" I say shakily. "I – I can't." I pause and look at him then at his arm where the blood is now slowly dripping out. All the while, Reed gets closer to me.

"Come on baby," he says softly, a smirk dancing across his face as he touches my hair slightly. "Don't resist it."

"Don't call me babe," I hiss but it's halfhearted. My heart beats faster and a dry feeling overcomes my throat and a longing. A longing for the red liquid dripping out of Reed's arm.

"No," I say, backing up, tears clouding my vision. I clench my fists and breathe heavily. I can practically taste it. Smell it even maybe. Dear God what is wrong with me?

I grab ahold of Reed's arm which is now inches from my face and stare at him.

Then I pull his arm towards mouth even though every good part of me is screaming at me that this is wrong, and I suck his blood.

Reed jerks at my shirt slightly as I push him against the wall. My mouth no longer against his arm . . .

But against his lips.

___________

SO much cringe I'm sorry
Published Aug 4 or 7 2014 idk