Chapter Twenty-One [Part Two]

**This chapter switches between 1st and 3rd POV a LOT – just warning you(:**

Chapter Twenty-One

Part Two

I open my eyes to a cold dark room.

A shiver runs through my body and I slowly, turn my head from side to side, realizing that I am on a bed with nothing but a thin blanket covering my half naked body. My heart starts pounding slightly faster as I slowly sit up, the thinly threaded blanket sliding off of me. I turn to my left again and see a shirtless boy beside me sleeping. Reed.

"Oh my god," I whisper as all the events of last night come back to me like a slap to the face. "Oh my god," I say, this time, louder. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" I cry, kicking the blanket off of me. I jump out of the bed, the cold air hitting my body like an avalanche as I look down and see I have nothing but my bra and underwear on.

My rapid movements awaken Reed who lets out a yawn as he slowly rolls over to see what the commotion is about.

"Oh," he says, chuckling slightly. I notice his voice is deep and raspy sounding in the morning. Hot. Wait what? I think to myself. "Morning Babe," he says, a satisfied smirk on his face.

"You," I say, disgusted. "You made me do this. You-" You made me drink the demon blood.

"I didn't make you do anything Zayana," Reed says sharply, throwing the cover off of him and standing up. I am relieved to see he has underwear on as well. "You chose to sleep with me." He smiles. "Besides, I know you had fun last night."

I back against the wall, a weak feeling overcoming me. "No," I hiss.

"Yes," says Reed, an arrogant look on his attractive face. Wait what?

"The heat. The passion."

"Ugh," I say, trying not to gag. "This has to be a dream," I say, taking a deep breath. "It has to be. It has to be." I look around the room trying to locate my clothes. I could just retrace the events of last night but if I do I think I might just have to kill myself.

I find my shirt all the way across the room, draped on the chair I was tied up to.

Why is there a bed in this room? The room I was brought to to be tortured? This isn't prison . . . these are demons. It's not like they're going to be civilized . . . so why?

By the time I am finished getting dressed I see that Reed has also put his shirt and pants back on.

"Would you wipe that cocky grin off your face?" I snap, turning around as I button my pants, I look up and notice a window a few feet from the ground.

Reed laughs. "Well it's not every day you get to say you screwed Sam Winchester's daughter."

I turn around and slap Reed across the face. He stumbles backwards slightly, a surprised look on his face which is quickly replace with anger.

"You bitch," he snaps, taking a step forward.

I don't step back as Reed gets closer to my face. "The only bitch here is you," I snap. I put my hand behind me and pull a knife off the table.

Then without warning, I plunge the knife into Reed's chest, knowing it would hardly hurt him, but would at least buy me sometime.

Reed backs away, looking at the knife. He lets out a cold harsh laugh.

"How stupid are you babe?" he asks, still looking at the knife. "This knife can't hurt me. You actually just killed this meat suit."

"Boohoo," I say. I am now a few feet away from the window as Reed looks up and realizes what I'm doing.