Chapter 1 - Wakey Wakey

Y/N = Your Name

P.S Read the first book before reading this. Some of the parts are made up, not from the episode.

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You heard about your friends moving away during summer vacation. You hated to see them go away and you didn't want to say goodbye to them. You ran towards their house and saw the moving van parked in front of their house. You saw some people carrying boxes to the van. You search for your friends but, you couldn't find even one of them. You were about to give up and go home but, you saw them near a bus stop. You ran towards them and yelled " Guys wait up." They turn around and said " Y/N?! What are you doing here?." You cried " You guys can't leave me. After all we've been through you can't just leave." Harry sighs in his bored voice " I'm sorry Y/N. There's nothing you can do to stop us." You wipe a tear away" Then take me with you!  We can spend summer vacation together." You fell to your knees while sobbing, Robin said " I know we can't stay but, you can still talk to us on phone." Manny gave you hug and cried " I'm gonna miss you Y/N." You patted him on the back "I'll miss you too Manny." The bus arrives, Robin picks up his suitcase and gets on the bus " Come on Manny! We're gonna be late." Manny grabs his bags and runs inside, Harry takes his backpack " Goodbye Y/N." You grab his wrist before he could join his friends " Don't leave me here! I thought we had something Harry. I thought we were friends." Harry pulls his arm away  " I'm sorry it's too late." He gets on the bus, You wave to them through the window and watched the bus drive into the sunset. You fell to your knees and cry for hours. You walk back home still crying and you felt miserable in your sleep. You were allow to text them and call them but, years later they stop answering. You thought they might've forgotten about you.