Chapter 11 - Security is for the best

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

Meanwhile out of town, Harry was holding an Map " Mayor Pigface! Are you here?." He looks at his map, Harry meets a tree and ask " Oh hello there! I'm looking for the Mayor of Clayhill." The tree smiles " A mayor! You mean Pigface?." Harry nods " Yes, have you seen him anywhere?." The tree replies " He's over there by a few miles." Harry continues walking before saying " Thank you sir."

* Meanwhile in Clayhill

You were at the Trio's house setting up decorations, Manny was blowing some balloons " This is gonna be the best birthday ever." You wonder " Where's Robin? He said he'll have time for us." The door bell rings, You walk up to the door " That must be Robin." You open the door to see a present at the door step, you pick it up and took it inside. There was a tag on the side that said ' To: Manny From: Robin.' Manny gasp " Robin got me a present?!." He opens the lid to see a cute Dalmatian dog. You smile " Awww! It's so cute." Manny blush " I shall call you Spots and you shall be mine." He scratch the puppy's chin and it bites his hand, He screams while swing his hand around " Ahhhh! Bad Spots. Y/N get him off of me!." Robin walks through the door " Guys I'm bac...." His eyes widen at the puppy attacking Manny. Steve grabs the puppy and throws it into acid. Your jaws were widen, Steve yells at Manny " Are you crazy? Opening a random box with a deadly canine?. You two could've been kill!." Manny cries " You killed Spots! I want my dog back." You patted his shoulders " There there he's in a better place." Robin ask " Sorry that happen Manny. But at least I'm here like I promise." Robin ask " Do you need help with decorations Y/N?." Steve pushes Robin a side " Mister Mayor! May I talk with you for a second?." He whispers "   Haven't you forgotten about your plans? You can't let your friends stand in the way." Robin whispers " But they're my friends. I can't just leave them behind." Steve turns back to see Manny and you staring, he gives you two an innocence look. Steve turns back to Robin "This town needs you Robin. Be a hero! otherwise you'll never see Clayhill again." Robin nods, Robin said to you " On second thought, Maybe I should finish my project first." You grunted at him, Steve gives a chuckles " That's the spirt Robin." Manny sighs " Hopefully I get a new dog after this." You thought ' I don't trust Steve. It's like he wants Robin to stay after from us.'