Chapter 6 - The Neighborhood

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

I don't own the video 

You were walking outside with the trio, The trio wanted you to meet everyone in town. You noticed all of the houses had faces. You didn't like how the houses were staring at you. The orange lamp you met earlier wave at you " Hello scared Lady!."You wave back " Sorry about earlier!." You stop at one house, Manny knocked on the door " Wakey Wakey Big ian." Big ian comes out, Robin greets " Good morning! We would like you to meet a good friend of ours." You walk up to him and pull your hand out " Hello! My name is Y/N L/N, I'll be your new neighbor." For a second, He stare and shook your hand " Hello I'm Big ian." A moment of silence, Harry whispers " He's creepy! We should leave." Everyone ran from his house and Big ian sighs " Oh well!." The next house, Harry knocked on the door " Wakey wakey Mrs.Grenald." She comes out, holding a cake " Good morning gentlemen." Manny smiles " This is our friend Y/N! She's new here in Clayhill." Mrs.Grenald replies " Greetings Y/N! Welcome to the neighborhood." You notice her cake had human flesh, You thought ' Why does this women cooks with flesh?!." She shows the cake to Manny " I made this cake for Manny. Happy 38th birthday!." He gasp " Oh! Birthday cake." Before he could grab it, Harry pushes him down " No don't eat it." Everyone walks away except you and Manny, You pull him away from her " We should probably leave her alone." Mrs.Grenald ask " Are you sure you don't want cake?." Manny said " Put it in a doggy bag! I'll come back for it." At the Mayor's office, Everyone in town said " Hello New girl! Welcome to our family." You giggle " Thank you everyone! It was nice to met you." The trio knocked on the door " Wakey Wakey Mayor Pigface." Everyone waited for the mayor, Robin said " Looks like someone's being a bit of a sleepy head." Everyone was mumbling, Manny said " Mayor Pigface! Come on out." You went up to the door and knock on it, the door slowly open by itself. You look inside and your eyes widen in terror.