Chapter 7 - Where's the Mayor?

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

You saw the mayor's office was empty, you walk inside " Mr. Mayor? Is everything alright?." You look down to see a key on the floor. Few hours later, there were Missing posters everywhere you looked. The whole town was shocked at the mayor's disappearance. You and your friends were at home wondering what to do, Robin complains "What are we going to do? Without the mayor our town is dead." Harry was reading a newspaper " Pull yourself together! Why don't we just stay calm?." Robin shouts " Stay calm?! How can we stay calm if we don't have a mayor?." You said " Okay okay....how bout we just watch some Tv?." You grab the remote and turn it in. News said " This is very very bad that the mayor is gone. He's not at his house and he normally is at his house." You blush, Manny was holding a red balloon " Does this mean that I can't have my birthday party?." Harry replies " I don't know...everyone seems very upset about the mayor's disappearance." Manny said " Awww but, I'm already wearing my special birthday buckles on my shoes...see?!." You look down to see his birthday buckles, Robin grunts " Who cares about any of that rubbish?. The town has no mayor! What are we going to do?." Manny ask " Who's going to sing his part of the song?." Harry said " Who's gonna find him?." Robin said " Who's gonna look after the town while he's gone?." Robin whispered " And who's gonna get his special bowling ball?." They kept fighting over and over, Until you finally yell " Everybody Shut up!." Everyone stare at you, you sigh " Look how bout we think for a second?.  What is the one thing we should think about right now?." Someone said " The town's security!." Everyone looks around and you pull a key. The key said while jumping out of your hands " That's for sure!" And then, he turn himself into a human. He chuckled " Because security....that's the key."