Chapter 9 - Mayor Robin

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

In the Mayor's Office, Robin was on the telephone " That's right Mrs.Grenald! You can finally have your very own Bakery. But for the last time, I'm not hungry for pies." He hangs up the phone, You and Manny were standing besides his desk. Robin says to you " Can you believe Y/N? Clayhill is finally safe." He continued " All of our problems are over! I really am brilliant at being the mayor." He thought ' And now I can finally play with the mayor's prize bowling ball.' You look down to see his ' Little friend' coming through this pants. You cover Manny's eyes, Robin notice his ' Friend' and pushes it back " Oh Morgan! Go home." You uncover Manny's eyes and sighs. Manny said " Well now that's done, Can we start my birthday party?." Robin was writing something on paper " I'm....kind of busy here. I'll see you back home." Manny leaves " Okay! See you later Robin." You sigh " Look Robin...I know being mayor is a big responsibility....". The telephone rings, Robin answers it " Hello? Yes I am available." You continued " Anyway, If you could just...". Robin said to the phone " Sure we could try building an farmhouse." You yell " Could you please put the phone down?!." He place the phone on the table " What?! I'm in the middle of a phone call." You inhaled " Look if you're free from work. You can help me prepare Manny's birthday." Robin sigh " I'll see if I can squeeze that in my list." You hug him " Thanks Robin. I knew you were gonna have time for us." You whisper to him " By the way! You're still on hold." Robin quickly grabs the phone " Oh my goodness! Thank you for holding sir." You left the office, Robin said to the phone " You know what! Instead of building a farmhouse... I'm thinking of something else. Write this down for me will you?."