Chapter 20 - The Fight

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were standing right in front of the Mayor's office. You, Harry, and Manny ran inside, you saw a huge machine that look just like a duck's head. You asked " Okay guys we just need to find Robin and destroy the machine." A voice evilly laughs " Well well well....If it isn't my little friends Harry, Manny, and Y/N." Everyone gasped to see ' Evil Robin ' standing on top of the machine. Harry holds his sword " You're lying! Robin would never betray us." ' Evil Robin' smirks " Is that so and what is she doing here?." He continued " I thought I kicked you out of town." You grunted " Shut up! Give us Robin or else." ' Evil Robin' pushes a button on his machine, He sits down " You want Robin? Fine." The machine turns on and You said " Be careful! Don't let him catch." You pull out your sword and started swing around its arms. Harry and Manny did the same but, Manny got caught by one of them. He started crying " Put me down Robin! I don't want to die." Harry noticed a shiny red button, he said " Y/N! I see a red button over there." He gets grabbed by the machine, ' Evil Robin' laughs " Time for your friends to die." You ran towards the button " Leave my friends alone." The machine turns to you and tries to grab you. You did your best to dodge it. 

* Meanwhile 

Robin was tied up, He noticed a pair of scissors by the table. Robin jumps the chair to the scissors. He grabbed the scissors and freed himself, Robin noticed Harry and Manny capture. He runs towards them and said " Hold on tight friends! I'm on my way."