Chapter 19 - Saving Clayhill

Y/N = Your Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V Sorry it's too long

You were sitting right next to the mayor. You sighed " I can't believe Robin did all of this." Mayor Pigface was laying in bed asking " Who's Robin?."  You answered " He's my friend. At least he used to be." You lay your head low " Until Steve can in and took him away." The Mayor stood up " Mean Steve?." Mayor Pigface was panicking, You asked " You know him?." Manny and Harry came in. Harry saw the Mayor shocked " What's going on?." Mayor answered " Mean Steve! Your friend is in terrible danger." Manny questioned " What are you talking about?." The Mayor said " Steve is going to destroy Clayhill." He turns to you " You must stop him before it's too late." Manny nodded and ran out, You replied " You've got it Mayor! Help is on the way." You ran out with Harry by your side.

* Meanwhile in the Mayor's office

Steve was staring out the window then, turns to Robin " Any moment now....Mister Mayor." 

 Steve pulls out a hammer: " Believe me I know." 

He walks over to a machine and starts building: " I've sunk pretty low. But whatever I've done you deserve."

Robin was about to say thing but Steve yells: " Quiet!."

Steve puts the Hammer down: " I'm the bad guy, that's fine.

He wipes his forehead: " It's no fault of mine and some justice at last will be served." 

Steve walks over to Robin: " Now it's time to step up or it's time to back down."

He takes his hat: " And there's only one answer for me.

Steve stares at the hat: " And I'll stand up and fight cause I know that I'm right." 

He puts on the hat and transforms into Robin with red eyes : " And I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready."

Steve looks out the Window: " Ready as I'll ever be.

* At the Gang

Manny was standing on stage: " Now it's time to rise up or it's time to stand down.

He looks at the crowd: " And the answer is easy to see.

Manny pulls out a sword: " And I swear by the sword.

He asked Fizzy milk: " If you're in, get on board."

Manny lifts his sword up: " Are you ready?.

Fizzy milk nodded: " I'm ready."

Fizzy and Manny: " We're ready.

Crowd: " We're ready."

Manny raises his head high: " Ready as I'll ever be.

Everyone was getting ready to save Clayhill, You were grabbing weapons with Harry. 

Harry puts on a bulletproof vest: " Are you quite sure we can do this?."

You grab a helmet: " Together we will guarantee.

Steve was setting up the machine: " I'll make them hear me.

Everyone was marching to the Mayor's office: " Now it's time to redeem or it's time to resolve.

Manny sang: " Prove they can trust me.

Crowd was marching through the chaos: " And the outcome will hardly come free.

You were holding a crumbled photo of your friends: " I'll save my home and family.

Crowd sang: " Now the line's in the sand and our moment's at hand.

Harry holds up his sword: " And I'm ready.

Manny holds up his sword: " I'm ready.

You hold up your sword: " I'm ready.

Steve looks at his machine and smirks: " Ready as I'll ever be.