Chapter 2 - A Place Called ClayHill

* 2nd person's P.O.V

Years past, Your friends still hasn't contact you. You couldn't understand why they haven't contract you for years. At this time, you were already a grown up. You felt upset about remembering your friends, they were something special. Manny the Innocent one, Robin the Sweetest friend, and Harry the Mature one. You didn't want to go to work but, you chose to skip today. You decided to check out the Dhmis trio's old house, You were walking down the sidewalk and you saw their house from a distance. You ran towards the house and saw the For sale sign. You were glad no one bought the house, You didn't know where they were or if they were still alive. You kick down the door and saw lots of cobwebs on the walls. Everything inside was abandon and forgotten for years. You walk upstairs and all the picture frames were empty. You went to their bedroom and all the furniture was gone. The curtains and windows were broken and there were rats everywhere. You were about to walk away but, you felt something underneath your shoe. You look down on the floor and saw a colorful brochure. You peal the brochure off your foot and saw in black text "ClayHill a place where it's always safe". You open the brochure up and you saw tons of good reviews on the town. You said to yourself " So that's where you are?." You place the brochure inside your pocket and You notice a photo of the Dhmis trio that wasn't remove. You pick up the picture and started to cry. You sat down on a floor and you missed them so much. You began to feel a little sleepy, you close your eyes and fell asleep. But, you were having trouble sleeping. You kept hearing voices whispering all around, you open your eyes and you weren't at the house anymore.