Chapter 23 - Epilogue

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were in the middle of the void, you looked around and saw nothing but, darkness. You heard a voice said " Y/N wake up!." You saw bowling ball flying towards you. You the voice become louder " Y/N can you hear us?." By the time the bowling ball was close, you open your eyes to see the trio right in front you. Manny asked " Why are you sleeping in our room?." You were laying on the ground. You got up and said " Your room? You moved away to Clayhill." Robin said " Clayhill? We haven't move away." You look around and saw the whole room. There was no spider webs or rats on the ground. All of their furniture was back, You were speechless. Harry sighs " We did not move away. You were dreaming the whole time." You said " But isn't it Manny's birthday?." Manny smiles " How did you know?!." You were confused, Robin said " Well we going to open Manny's birthday presents downstairs." Harry said as he and Robin were leaving " You can join us with you wish." Manny was just standing there. He walks up to you and gives you a drawing. It was you and your friends. You patted Manny's head " I love it!." He smiled " You're part of our group now. We're a quartet thanks to you." He left the room, You were staring at the drawing. You notice something on the nightstand. It was a golden metal ' Town Hero'. You pick it up and thought " That's funny. I looks just like the one in my dream." 

* Time Skip

You were downstairs with your friends, Manny was opening another present and he pulled out a box of shoes. Manny smiles " Oh boy! A new pair of shoes." Robin said " It cost an arm and a leg for that." Harry sat down at the conch " Grab my present. I think you'll like it." Manny opens a box and there was a dog with stripes. Manny hugs the dog " Aww! I think I'll call him Stripes." Stripes licks his cheek, There was a knock at the door. You walk up to the door and open it. No one was there but, when you look down there was a white shoe box. You picked it up and brought it inside. You sat next to Harry and opened the box. Everyone was curious, You saw three puppets inside. 

Manny gasped " Wow! Puppets

Manny gasped " Wow! Puppets." You grabbed the blue puppet and said " Looks like some kid didn't want his puppets." Manny grabs a puppet and asked " I can keep these puppets?." You looked the blue puppet in the eye and it.....blinked?.