Chapter 22 - The Return of Mayor Pigface

Y/N = Your Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

A drill was getting closer and closer to your face, Manny was drinking Fizzy milk. Harry said " We have to stop that drill." Manny asked " But how? He's stronger than us." Harry saw Manny holding a bottle of Fizzy milk. He said " Manny hand me your fizzy milk." Manny pouts " But it's my last bottle." Harry yells " Give me the bottle!." Manny quickly gives him the fizzy milk, Harry throws the bottle to the button and it hits it. The whole machine turns off and the drill stopped. You and Robin were dropped to the hard floor. Steve tries to make it work but, nothing happens. You and your friends were reunite, you guys came in for a group hug. You said " Oh boys! I hope we never broke apart again." Manny smiles " Yeah! That was some battle." He jumps down from his robot and pulls out a knife. Steve runs you and your friends but, he was shot in the head with a gun. His last word were " No! I can't..." but, he couldn't finish this sentence because he fell back and died. The Mayor was holding a small gun and he said " That should teach you not to miss with my town." He walks his hat and picks it up, Robin asked " Mayor Pigface? You're alive?." Mayor Pigface nods, Robin rubs his neck " I'm sorry for ruining your town. This was a big mistake to take your place." The Mayor said " That's alright Robin! At least someone took my spot while I was gone." 

* Time Skip

You and your friends were at home celebrating Manny's birthday. He blows out his candles and everyone was cheering. The ribbon on Manny turns to 39, The mayor walks through the crowd and He clears his throat " Would you boys please stand forward?." Your friends walk one step, The Mayor turns to Robin " For taking my spot while I was gone." He pulls out a golden metal " I reward you with this Mayor for a day metal." Mayor Pigface puts it on Robin's neck and he turns to Harry. Harry smiles, The mayor pulls out another metal " For finding me in the forest." He puts it on Harry's neck " I reward with the Finding the mayor metal." He bends down to Manny, Manny was smiling at him. The mayor said " For stopping Steve's machine." He pulls out a third metal " I reward you with the Fizzy milk metal." Manny grabs it from his hand and said " This is the best birthday ever." Mayor turns to you, you bend down on one knee. Mayor pigface said " Y/N! For your bravery to stop Steve and saving Clayhill." He pulls out a fourth metal and puts it on your neck " I reward with the Town hero metal." Everyone was cheering for you and your friends. You felt so proud of yourself, You pull out your phone and said " Say cheese boys!." The trio went to your camera view and said " Cheese!." You snapped the photo and you felt dizzy from the flash. You fell to the ground and you pasted out.