Chapter 3 - The Citizens of ClayHill

Y/N = Your Name 

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were standing in the middle of the forest. You felt like someone was watching you, you heard someone breathing.  You ask " Hello?! Is someone there? I just found myself here." You heard the wind whispered "Clayhill...Y/N.....", You didn't want to stay any longer. You ran off yelling for help, you trip on a rock and fell down. You heard music coming from the distance, you walk towards it and saw Clayhill. You saw a huge gray gate standing right there, you push the gate open and saw lots of new folks. You walk past them and some of them notice you, They whisper to each other. They didn't know who you are or why you're here?. You felt uneasy and everyone was staring at you. A hand was touch on your shoulder, someone ask " Miss are you lost?." It was talking orange lamp and you scream in fear. You ran away, you heard your friends playing at their house. You gasp at them, they look a bit older than before. They were playing a game. Manny jumps to the fire hydrant and yells " I win again!."  Robin looks at him and sighs " I can't believe this....did you read the rules?! You were supposed to run not jump." Manny reply " Sorry Robin....I'm just winging it you know." Harry was just watching from the staircase, Robin complains " You can't just wing it!. This is a game and secondly, you stick to the darn rules!!!." Manny looks at Harry " I think you should calm down. We're in public." Robin yells before pushing him" I don't care if we're in public, You're an idiot and right now you're ruining our game!." Manny said " Hey! Did you just push me?." Then, they started beating each other. You ran towards them and said " Boys cut it out!." The trio stare at you in suprise " Y/N?."