Chapter 14 - Banned from Clayhill

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You were running through Clayhill in tears, you bumped into Manny and he ask " Why are you running?." You quickly wipe your tears, you bend down to his height " I'm gonna be gone for a while. Promise me you'll remember me okay?." Manny starts crying " I don't want to say goodbye Y/N." You gave him a quick kiss " Stay strong okay? We'll cross paths soon." You walk away, you felt your tears coming ' Don't let him see you cry Y/N. Don't let him see you cry.' Manny cried " I love you Y/N. I'll never forget you." You were standing near the tall yellow gate. You turn back to see Manny waving from a mile, you wave back and exited out of Clayhill. 

* Meanwhile

Harry found the Mayor sitting around a bond fire, Harry saw tons of stick people sitting around him. Harry ask " Mayor Pigface? Is that you?." Mayor Pigface turns around " A talking mop? Now that's funny." Harry said " A mop? I'm clearly a human. My names Harry and I came here to...." He gives Harry a bowl of food " Eat! You look hungry Harry." The bowl was filled with bugs, mud and leaves. Harry was disgusted " I'm not here for food. Clayhill is in danger and we need our mayor back." Mayor Pigface said " Well I hope you found him." Harry face palms " You're the Mayor! What happen to you?." Mayor Pigface was talking a stick person " Don't be silly! He's a mop. Harry can't hear us." Harry thought ' My god...he must've lost his mind.' Mayor Pigface grabs the bowl from Harry and eats it like an savage beast. Harry sighs " This is gonna take a while."