Chapter 1: Airplane Hell

"All passengers boarding flight 260 please show identification and ticket on your way to the gate. Thank you for your patience and we appreciate your business with Air delta." The polite voice on the intercom announces.

              The polite tone of this lady voice irritates me to my core, but I know it's not her fault. She is just a gullible human who has no idea on how un-polite and evil the world really is.

              Sometimes I'm jealous of these humans on how oblivious they are to the real wonders in this world. They go on and live in their crystal perfect world, that I sadly do not have a luxury in.

            I am born in a world were angry and power-hungry people try to take over and strip any and all happiness. I wish I could go back to the old me that had a smile on her face all the time. Who was proud of who she was and what she was capable of doing.

             Now I'm not sure of anything anymore.

    "Get your lazy fat ass up. Did you not hear the lady about how our flight is ready, or would you rather die here?"

My father, Stephan Santiago tells me in a stern threatening voice. Do you feel his fatherly tone?

    "I'm sorry father." I say to him not trying to upset him anymore then he already is.

  I get up and walk to the door where I'm guessing connect to the plane we are going on.

   I stay in the line of people till I reach the front to present my passport and ticket to the lady checking them.

               I'm going to miss Spain so much: the heat, beaches and the food most of all; I mean the spicier the better. My father and I are going to a small part of California since rogues brutally killed our pack along with my mother and brother. After, my mother died in the attack my father hasn't been the same.

       I can't really blame him since she was his mate and he was head over heels in love with her. Its like when she died a part of him died as well cause that how much a mate means to us, but since her death he is so cold and distant to me.

                 I mean his only daughter and now only child is about to leave everything she knows behind, to a state she has never been to. To a pack she never knew about, with a father that wont even look at her without feeling disgusted by the sight of me. I just have to suck it up and suffer threw it, like I have been doing with him for the past 6 months.

           I walk into a large square tube until I reach another door that is attached to the plane we are riding in that looks huge and heavy. How is that thing going to take all these passengers across the country, safety? I have to stay calm because if my father feels my fear I will regret it when we land.

               When he told me we were going to the U.S to join another pack. I was on the verge of a full-blown panic attack, but guess what my great father did. As my father you would think he get his daughter some water to calm her down or tell her sweet things in her ear like "it going to be ok," but no.

    Not my dad instead he decides to slap me across my face and tell me to shut the fuck up and get over it. Now doesn't that sound like father of the year to you!..................note my sarcasm, but it's fine.

                I don't need him. I don't need anyone other then my mother and brother and they are not coming back. Not anytime soon and there hasn't been a day that I don't think about them.

   I miss them so much it makes my heart hurt knowing I will never see or talk to them again. I have to hold back the tears that want to stream down my face.