Chapter Six

Nooo!!!! I scream bolting up from a nightmare about Luke leaving me. As I sit there I start to feel nauseous and run to the bathroom. Once I am finished I put on just some leggings and a sweatshirt put my hair up in a messy bun and put a little mascara and some moisturizer on then head to Starbucks for a tea.

After I get my tea from Starbucks I head for lost and found wondering if Luke has had enough time to think about it and if I should tell the band yet. Once I park my car and start to head in I remember that I should probably set up an appointment to see a doctor soon to see how far along I am and get some information. 

As I walk into Java Junction and see Luke at a table drinking his smoothie deep in thought and I decide that I should ask him about it seeing as there aren't many people around, so I go over to him and sit down then he looks up at me with a sad smile which doesn't calm my nerves one bit.

"Hey, have you had enough time to think?" I ask quietly "It is a lot to take in I have so many things I have to decide like how are we going to afford a child? Would I need to move into your place? How am I going to tell my parents? Are we going to continue dating?" as he says the last thing I look at him in shock and hurt then he looks up at me realizing what he has said " I didn't mean to say that I just meant..." I then cut him of hurt that he would even have to decide if he wants to be with me.

So I say "I get it you have a lot on your mind, but I am the one who is caring this baby and I have a lot more pressure on me right now and all I have heard from you is how this is a lot. Well duh this is a lot its a baby and I don't have my parents to help me out and yet have you ever even stopped and asked me if I am okay or how I feel no you haven't. Take as much time as you need I will be here." then I get up and walk away before he can say anything and I just head to my car drive home and as soon as I sit down on my couch I just cry.

It is the next day and I have decided that I am just going to spend time with the girls and have practice then come home and make a doctors appointment and I am not going to talk to Luke or seek him out. Halfway through the day I am eating with the band and having the best time I have had in weeks then I see Luke and we make eye contact and he starts walking straight towards me and asks " can we talk?" I sigh and whisper "fine... girls I will see you later." and then I follow him over to the rose room and sit down.

Then look over to him "I still am processing this entire thing but if there is one thing that I am sure about it is the fact that if I were to have a baby with anyone I would want it to be you. I have always planned on having a family with you I would have maybe liked it to be further down the road when we are married but it is already done and things like this happen for a reason. I love you more than anything in the world and I can't imagine my life without you and to prove that to you." he says then gets down on one knee and pulls out a promise ring (Her promise ring is at the top) and I start to cry partly because I am emotional from my pregnancy but mostly because this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. "I hope you take this promise ring, for it symbolizes that I will always be there for you no matter if we are fighting or if I have had a really bad day and that I will support you through this pregnancy and through the rest of our child's life, it also symbolizes that maybe in a few years we can get married but until then I hope you take this ring to show you that I am committing to us and our baby." he says looking up at me hopefully and just stand there smiling like an idiot then finally saying "yes... yes I will accept this promise ring," I say and then crash my lips to his.

After a few minutes of kissing we break apart and just lay our foreheads together then I hug him and murmur "I love you so much." he sighs of relief and replies "I love you too. Do you want to go get food and then have a movie marathon?" he asks and I then look up at him and smile "that sounds amazing I am starving." I say then take his hand and head to my car to go get some food.

Hey, guys how are you liking the story so far? Any tweaks? Always feel free to give constructive criticism. I am now on a daily upload schedule. It will be later in the day though just an Fyi... Xoxo