Chapter 19

Leia's POV

9 months pregnant

My due date is in a week and I am so nervous the doctor said I could go into labor at any moment I think Luke is kinda freaking out too because he hasn't gone to Lost and Found in at least week which I am not going to lie is kinda nice since I stopped going to Lost and Found about 3 weeks ago since I am getting so big plus I am so close to my due date. Luke wanted me to stop going like 2 months ago but clearly, that didn't happen.

I am sitting here snuggled up to Luke reading on the couch. Even though every time the baby moves I am nervous I am going to go into labor I smile because even though it's beyond scary I can't wait to be a mom.

Luke sighs as he closes his book and rests his hand on my stomach which causes the baby to start moving around and kicking.

"Every single time!" I say faking annoyance "she is most definitely a daddy's girl. As soon as you put your hand on my stomach she starts doing cartwheels!" he chuckles as I say that then gives me a kiss on my head.

"Yup, but she will love her mommy to just nowhere near how much she will love me!" he exclaims jokingly earning him a slight smake on the arm.

I then get up to use the restroom and shout to him "What do you want to have for lunch?"

"Hmm...I don't know" he says pausing to think then heads to the fridge as I go to the bathroom "Does a greek salad sound good?" he says when I exit the bathroom

"Yeah, sure I could go for a salad," I say grabbing a glass of water then carefully sitting on our bar stools. "Do we have the stuff to make it?" I ask as I reply to Rachel who texted asking how I am and if there are any signs of when I am going to go into labor yet.

After a few minutes of me texting Rachel, I look up to see Luke giving me a playful smirk. I arch my eyebrow then exclaim "What?!" not know what I did. "I take it you weren't listening to what I said," he says chuckling softly and still giving me that playful sexy smirk of his.

A blush appears on my face "I so sorry Rachel texted asking about the baby and I may have got a bit distracted." I say with my best puppy dog face which causes him to bust out laughing.

I get off the stool and head to the refrigerator and we make a delicious greek salad. It's weird I was never a big salad lover but ever since the pregnancy craving started salads have been all I wanted to eat. It's super strange after we finish our lunch we both through on a sweatshirt and some pants and head to Starbucks I am starting to think we have a problem. *Yes I have an obsession with Starbucks I am not ashamed of it.*

Later that night

I am laying in bed reading my book and I start to get these weird pains in my lower stomach but I brush them off thinking it's probably nothing but then get up to go to the restroom am suddenly my water breaks.

Dun...Dunn...Duhnnn! Uh oh, Leia is in labor what is going to happen? Is there going to be complications? Find out in the next two chapters! Hey guys, I need girl name suggestions ASAP! Hope you liked the chapter! As always let me know suggestions or any critics you might have.-Xoxo