Chapter Eleven

Leia's POV

As I stand there as most of the people at lost and found are shouting questions about my pregnancy I look at Luke and realize he told them. He told them my biggest secret my eyes start to water and I run from the room crying.

I run to my car and drive straight to my house trying to hold myself together then as soon as I close the door I sink to the floor sobbing. 'How could he do this to me! He knew how important it was to me to be able to tell people on our own, or at least by not announcing it on the freak'in internet for everyone to see.' I think while sobbing on the floor in my doorway.

Luke's POV

I run after Leia hoping to explain, but as I run out into the parking lot she is already pulling out. Leaving me there staring hopelessly as she drives away 'what have I done?' I think to myself as she turns out of view.

After a few minutes I decide to go home so I don't have to face the people inside, and I can think of what I will say to Leia in the morning.

Leia's POV 

I wake up to the sound of the t.v blaring, then the all that had happened the night before comes surging back. Then the all to familiar surge of nausea rushes over me and I run to the bathroom.

As I finish brushing my teeth and start to wash my face the doorbell rings 'Ugh... I am really not in the mood.' I think to myself while drying my face. 

Still in the sweatshirt and pajama bottoms I threw on last night before I went to bed after my tiring cry session that was followed by a self therapy session. I went to get the door and in my living room stood the one and only with my favorite chocolate and Starbucks drink with the most apologetic face.

Luke's POV 

As I wake up to my alarm and head to the kitchen and make myself breakfast while trying to come up with just the right way to apologize to Leia so we can move past this and celebrate that we are having a baby like James said. 

I get ready and head to the grocery store to get chocolates then I stop at Starbucks to get her favorite drink.

As I jump in my car to head to Leia's  I think about how if I lose her and the baby I don't know what I would do with my life she is my everything and she needs to be reminded of that and I want to remind her of that for the rest of my life. 

I pull into her driveway and take a big deep breathe and head to the door. 

Dun... Dunn...Duhnnn... What will Luke say? Will Leia except his apology? What happens when Mr.T finds out? Find out in the next chapter! So sorry guys still trying to get used to the new upload schedule. As always feel free to comment down below your thoughts and opinions I am always open to constructive criticism. To all those who have been loyal thank-you for your amazing comments! Xoxo