Chapter 14

Leia's POV

As I throw on my jean jacket and look in the mirror when I see Luke leaning up against the door frame of the bathroom shirtless just staring at me so I whip around which causes him to smirk. I roll my eyes at him then choose to ignore him and his sexy smirk and his toned abs.

As I finish doing my makeup I look to see Luke still shirtless on our bed reading a book. I bite my lip as I stare at my boyfriend then I snap out of it when my alarm on my phone rings reminding me that we have to go. "Luke we have to go," I say getting up and throwing a shirt at him.

"Are you sure you don't want me to leave this off you seemed to be enjoying the view." he says gesturing to his shirt with a smirk "haha very funny if that is how it's going to be then I shouldn't have a shirt on either because it seems you also were enjoying the view," I say with a smirk then walk out of the room swinging my hips leaving him speechless.

We pull into Lost and Found and my anxiety for today just skyrockets. Luke notices my anxiety and grabs my hand and caresses it before he sighs loudly and begrudgingly says "We better go in."

"Yeah, before I lose any confidence I have left," I say grabbing my purse and getting out of the car today I wore a cute outfit to help with my confidence instead of the usual sweatshirt that I usually wore to cover my growing baby bump but no use in hiding it now.

Luke grabs my hand as we both take a deep breath and walk into Lost and Found.

Duh... Dunn...Dunnnn what will happen? I know it is a sort chapter today guys I am sorry I was quite busy and if I am beginning totally honest not very inspired to write and I want the next chapter to be really good. Hope you understand- Xoxo