Chapter 13

Leia's POV

The sweet scent of Luke's cologne causes me to wake up. As my eyes flutter open to see Luke gazing at me loving with his arms still around me in a loving embrace. "Goodmorning beautiful," he whispers to me giving me a slight smile.

"Goodmorning, how long have you been staring at me?" I whisper back giggling lightly. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" he asks, "You tell me all the time but you are just trying to avoid my question," I say giggling.

He chuckles and says "If I told you, you would think I am creepy." "I could never think your creepy... Anyway, what do you want to do today?" I say trying to be nonchalant but failing miserably.

"I know you are worried about what your friends will think and stuff but my friends were pretty understanding and I'm pretty sure yours will be too you just have to face them. You don't want them coming up with their own ideas and them getting mad at you over something that isn't even true. Plus if they can't except it you will always have me no matter what remember?" He says with such love and devotion in his eyes while grabbing my hand where my promise ring is and smiles down at it.

"Yeah," I say smiling slightly when I feel a kick so I grab his hand and place it on my stomach here the baby is starting to kick. We just lay there snuggled up together for a while.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Luke's stomach grumbles and we both break out in a fit of laughter. "I guess it is time to make some breakfast," I say giggling while getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen.

Luke's POV

As I get up to help Leia make breakfast I realize as I watch her walk out of our bedroom that I am blessed with the chance to do this for the rest of my life. I have never been so happy to wake up in the morning then I am when I get to wake up to my beautiful girlfriend and our baby.

I walk into the kitchen to see Leia still in my t-shirt and short shorts flipping pancakes so I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her stomach and whisper softly in her ear "I could get used to this." "Yeah me too," she whispers looking at me than biting her lip softly.

I slowly lean in and kiss her lips softly it starts to slowly get more passionate and then I remember we can't so I break away and whisper "If only you weren't already pregnant." I whisper chuckling softly causing her to giggle.

Then she turns back to finish the pancakes and I grab the plates and pour us some orange juice. I serve us both breakfast and we sit down at the bar and eat while planning how we are going to go about the rest of the day.

What will her friends say? How will Leia tell Luke the gender of the baby? Please if you have any ideas of love songs Luke can sing to Leia please let me know I need ideas. As always if you have any suggestions or constructive criticism it is always welcome. Xoxo