Chapter 8

Leia's POV
Her House

I finish eating breakfast I head to my closest to pick something out to wear. It takes me a minute but I pick out a flowy dress so that my bump won't show. I am at my vanity doing my makeup when I hear a knock on the door. "Coming!" I shout and then walk to the door

"Hey, I stopped by to see how the nugget is doing and so we don't have to be secretive about talking about it at lost and found. So... how did the appointment go? Is there pictures?" He says while we head to the kitchen I smile as he starts getting really excited about seeing pictures and then I laugh "yes I will go get them and I have a surprise for you" I say then head to my bedroom.

Once I am in there I go to the photos of the baby on my dresser and take some scissors and cut the last photo off because I want to surprise him later. Then I go into my closet and put on one of my tighter fit dresses so I can surprise him with my growing baby bump I look at myself in the mirror and when I am satisfied I grab the pictures and shout "Close your eyes!" Then I quickly head to the kitchen and see Luke with his eyes closed by the counter so I go up behind him put the pictures on my stomach. Then tap him on the shoulder.

As he slowly turns around his face lights up. He smiles so big at me and then looks down at my bump and puts his hands on it then squats down and kisses it. "Wow... I am speechless. I couldn't ask for anything else in my life because I already have everything I will ever need" He says looking into my eyes with such adoration and love it makes my heart just overflow with happiness.

He leans in and we kiss. It's a super soft and loved filled kiss.He then takes the photos and starts to look at them and just smiles down at them.

Finally after a few minutes he looks up at me and I see he is crying he then says "wow... this is real we are actually having a baby" I laugh and say "yeah... we are having a baby." I say then smile at him and we hug and then I go change and we head to lost and found.

Hey guys! Sorry this was a short chapter I have a huge project I need to do but I still wanted to put a chapter out today... let me know some ideas on how Leia could let Luke know the gender of the baby... and as always please feel free to let me know some constructive criticism... XOXO