Epilogue part 1

Author's note: hey okay so these next chapter will be a few cute big moments as they continue their lives it will be at least 5 parts long so don't worry.

Leia's POV
A year later

It has been a year since I had our Beautiful baby girl Lilly and we couldn't be happier she is an amazing baby, of course, she has her moments but I am so grateful and blessed that I get the privilege to watch her grow up and get to know her.

I am sitting on the couch feeding Lilly while Luke is making us lunch. I finish feeding her and then Luke comes in with our food and a huge grin on his face. I giggle and say "what are you so happy about?"

" I just got off the phone with the band and they told me that a few record companies were at our last show at that restaurant that I didn't want to go to since you were about to go into labor any day but you insisted and they want to sign us!" He says smiling like an idiot.

" I told you!" I say giggling softly getting up off the couch with Lily in my arms and go over to him and give him a side hug and a kiss then I look over at Lily and see her smiling. 

Then I say to her "Daddy just got a big job!" she then starts giggling and says "Daddy!" while clapping her hands excitedly. I look over at Luke in shock. 

"What did you just say, baby?" I say to her hoping she will say it again. "Dada!" she shouts giggling causing Luke and I to break out laughing. 

After a few minutes, I go and put her down for a nap. Then I quietly close her door and head out to the living room for lunch.

He wraps his arms around my waist once I set her down and whispers "yeah you did tell me and so I have you to thank for this. So I asked Rachel, Annabelle, and Maggie if they would take Lily for a few hours tomorrow so we can have some time alone time together." He says as he leaves a trail of kisses down my neck.

I smile softly and let out a small moan. "That sounds amazing," I whisper to him as he stops kissing me and looks at me with a small smile which turns into a smirk as he lowers his hands that were on my waist and grabs my butt lifting me up as I put my legs around his waist. 

Then he takes us to the couch laying me down on the couch and getting on top of me. We start to make out. We make out for a bit but don't go any further. Then we eat our lunch and cuddle while watching Netflix.

Hey, guys so here is a cute chapter for you guys next chapter will be a big chapter so be ready! Thanks for all the love and support you guys have been giving me. Please if you have any chapter ideas let me know and I will write that chapter and dedicate it to you and everything. Xoxo