Epilogue (part 3)

Luke's POV

We just left Target and I am beginning to get nervous this is the first date we have had in over a year. I wanted to have it be really special she deserves a night off plus I think I am going to ask her about something that could change our lives forever so I want it to be perfect. 

I turn on the radio to the country station in an attempt to cover up the fact that I am nervous and her face lights up instantly. Leia is a huge country lover. I then grab her hand as we sing along the rest of the way home.

Leia's POV

After we eat lunch. We just snuggle at home for a while. It is three thirty in the afternoon and Luke just told me to start getting ready for our date tonight.  I put on some light makeup and start curling my hair. Listening to my playlist while dancing around my room like an idiot but you know what haters gonna hate so I just gonna shake. (;  (sorry I couldn't resist

After about an hour and 15 minutes, I finally am done and have picked out my outfit. 

Her outfit is above

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Her outfit is above

I take one last look at myself in the mirror and head towards the kitchen...

Luke's POV

I am freaking out! Leia is in our bedroom getting ready and I grabbed my clothes before she went in there so I could get ready in our bathroom in Lily's room. I can't believe this, after all, we have been through we made it and are still going strong. We got together at 16 then got pregnant at 16 had a baby at 17 and now we are both 18. Two years ago I wouldn't believe you if you told me that I would be a dad and in such deep and passionate love with a woman much less Leia but here we are my career is taking off things with Lily couldn't be better and Leia and I are stronger then ever. I new Leia was the one ever since I saw the look on her face when she surprised me with the gender of our baby; I knew making her smile for the rest of my life was my sole reason for living from that point on. 

So I decided a few months ago that I should follow through on my promise to her that I made to her almost 2 years ago. I get dressed in the new outfit that I just got for today.

I grab the jewelry box out of the drawer I was hiding it from Leia in and headed out of the bathroom

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I grab the jewelry box out of the drawer I was hiding it from Leia in and headed out of the bathroom. 

As I enter the kitchen I stop dead in my tracks at the most gorgeous, beautiful, and sexy woman I have ever seen she sees me staring and instantly starts blushing a deep shade of red. "I...ugh...umm...I mean...I... You look... WOW..." I stutter trying to find the words she starts giggling causing me to start to blush a bit too.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I say seductively biting my lip while checking him out. 

He gulps then starts chuckling nervously. I shake my head and giggle softly while going to grab my purse. When I come back out Luke hands me my coat and we head out.  

"Where are we going?" I whine all the way to the restaurant. He just stares at me and chuckles which is infuriating because it is really sexy when I am trying to be mad at him. We pull up to my favorite Italian restaurant. I stare at Luke smiling like an idiot. We go in then I grab Luke's hand and give it a small squeeze. 

"Reservation for Luke Miller," he says to the host. 

"Right this way Mr. and Mrs. Miller." I smile at Luke.

 "She thinks we are married," I whisper to him walking to our table.

"I like the sound of it Mrs.Miller," he says to me as we get to the table and squeezes my hand before pulling out my chair and sitting down. 

"I like it too," I whisper to him then look at the menu. We enjoy an amazing meal then decide to head back to our house.

Luke's POV

We pull up to the house and I start to sweat from nerves. I take her up to the roof where it all started. 

And...

Duh...Duh...Dunn... Can you guess what is about to happen? Let me know in the comments below or if you have any extra chapter ideas then please let me know and I will do my best to recreate them. Also so sorry that I haven't been posting much lately but I have been unbelievably busy. Xoxo