Epilogue part 2

Leia's POV

I am woken up by the sound of the doorbell ringing so I look over to my side and don't see Luke anywhere I groan to myself than look at my phone and see it is 10 o'clock in the afternoon. 

I go to put my robe on but the Luke bursts through the door and says happily "The girls just came to pick up Lily so we have the next 24 hours to our selves."

I look at him and sigh then flop back on the bed. Turning around I see he is staring at me and chuckling. 

"What I happy to have a day off and get to spend it with you. Why did you let me sleep in I would have helped get her ready." I say to him looking up questioningly. 

"You looked so peaceful and you deserve a full nights sleep. Plus she was an angel this morning so it wasn't even a big deal. Now, what do you want to do today until our date tonight?" He says laying beside me on the bed.

"I don't know I would like to maybe go to Starbucks then go to target for some groceries then maybe pick up some lunch and bring it back here to write some songs since I have really been wanting to get back in the studio since I had Lily but haven't been able to," I suggest snuggling into him.

"Yeah that sounds good just a more chill day without the baby plus I agree. We got that record deal so I have to get back into writing so we have some songs to produce for some singles before our first album. If you want maybe we can write a duet then when our album is out you can maybe get a deal to or at least your name out there more." He suggests.

I jump off the bed and stare at him in disbelief "Really! I can see on you guy's first album!" I say excitedly practically giggling from excitement. 

"Yeah of course now let's go grocery shopping," he says chuckling like it is no big deal. 

I shake my head then head to my closet to get dressed. I throw on some jean shorts, a light airy floral summer jacket, a lacy crop top, some brown boots, and a light pink purse with a pair of sunglasses.

 I throw on some jean shorts, a light airy floral summer jacket, a lacy crop top, some brown boots, and a light pink purse with a pair of sunglasses

I have finally lost all of the baby weight and am now feeling confident in my body again so I decided to show it off a bit. Plus I thought it might be nice to remind Luke of why we ended up getting pregnant in the first place. If you know what I mean. (;

We get in my jeep and head off to the drive-thru Starbucks for a latte. While we are in the fruit section of Target this guy comes up behind me checking me out then starts to flirt with me. As I head to get some formula for Lily. I laugh a little knowing full well Luke is about to explode on him but he then asks me why I am grabbing the baby puffs.

 I reply to him "Oh they or for my one-year-old she absolutely loves them doesn't she hun." I say then look to Luke for support. 

He gives me a knowing look then chuckles softly and says "Oh yeah she sure does." 

The guy looked at me in shock "Wow nice maybe I can suggest that to my sister for her new baby. uh, I have to go nice meeting you." he stutters then quickly walks away. 

Once he is far enough away Luke and I start to bust out laughing. 

We then finish shopping. We pick up lunch then head back to our house. 

Hey guys so unbelievably sorry school has been absolutely insane with homework and tests plus Equestrian show season started a month or so ago so when I haven't been doing homework I have been out in the barn riding. I also if I am being completely honest haven't been really inspired to write even though I know what I wanted to have in these next few chapters I wasn't writing very fluidly and was way to choppy. But I am back now and am hoping to get a new chapter to you guys at least once every week until the story is done. Anyways thanks for all the support and if you guys have any suggestions for new chapters then would love those ideas. Thanks- Xoxo