"I want to fuck you in the shower"

I've been out on that open road
You can be my full time, daddy
White and gold
Singing blues has been getting old
You can be my full time, baby
Hot or cold
• • •

Joey's POV

Quiet giggles sound throughout the room as I toss and turn. I open one eye and see the girls playing with their barbies. I open my other eye and smile at them. I quickly climb out of bed and they look at me.

"Morning, lovelies," I murmur.

They both giggle as I go off into our bathroom. I brush my teeth and pull my hair out of my bun. The bathroom door opens and Callum leans against the doorway. I look at him in the mirror.

He's in a nice suit and his hair is fixed. You can see his muscles from within and it is mouth watering. Who knew I could fuck a hot dude, and then have his baby? He probably doesn't even know, and we are going to keep it that way. I don't want to tell Ryan only so we would later move away. I want every decision in her life to be talked through and permanent.

"Joanna, meet me in my office in fifteen minutes. We have things to go over," Callum says. I turn around and look at him.

"I need to get Mimi to school," I reply. He stares at me with a blank expression, which is sexy as hell.

"I'll have Nicole take her, and she can take Ryan shopping with her," Callum says. I hesitantly nod. "I'm not going to let innocent little girls get hurt, I promise."

"Okay," I murmur.

Callum leaves and I go change into some black lingerie. I then put on a white shirt with a black girl that has an Afro and high waisted shorts. I leave the closet and see the girls already gone. I grab my sandals and make my way to his house.

I take my sandals off, and a small Hispanic woman smiles at me. "I'll show you to his office," she says, and I nod.

The woman starts walking, and I follow. "My name's Manuela. I'm the maid and cook," she states.

"Sounds amazing," I reply. I hear her chuckle. We stop in front of a big black door and she lightly knocks.

"Come in!" Callum yells. Manuela moves away from the door and I go in. Callum looks up at me from his desk and smirks. "Have a seat."

I sit in the small black chair and look into his bright blue eyes. "I, Uh, had a contract made so everything would be set in stone," Callum states.

"Why?" I ask. He cocks a brow up at me, and I continue to stare.

"Because I'd rather it be that way," he replies. "Anyways, here it is." He hands it to me.

I start reading it over to myself

I start reading it over to myself. "Rule number one: no rolling eyes or will be punished," I murmur then snort. "Number two: come whenever I want or need you to. I'm assuming pun intended." I hold back the eye roll. "Rule number three: must accompany me on trips and events. Four: no secrets or significant others from submissive."