CAR

You let your feet run wild
Time has come as we all oh, go down
Yeah but for the fall oh, my
Do you dare to look him right in the eyes?
•                          •                         •

Joey's POV

September

It's been three months since the hospital incident, and three months since the three of us moved out. Callum hasn't tried to talk to me, but has contacted my dad to see Ryan. It's,... Whatever.

My dad takes the kids to school everyday and makes sure I'm perfect... but sometimes he takes it a little too far. Like he'll come in the room every five minutes. I finally threw the lamp at him and he left. I thought it was hilarious, but he obviously didn't. Next month is my due date month and I still haven't had a baby shower. My dad told me not to find out the baby's gender and to get it in an envelope. My last appointment before I have the baby is next month.

October

Ryan and Baby's birthday has just passed and now we're waiting for the arrival of my baby boy. Callum and I agreed on me coming back home after I give birth. Callum and I aren't together and we don't go near each other unless need be.

Today is Baby's last football game of the season and I'm going whether everyone likes it or not. I waddle into my closet, grab my flannel and put it on. I pull down my spaghetti strap shirt and pull up my tights. I walk out of the closet, slide my fluffy Nike slides on and grab my phone.

I go downstairs to find Ryan and Baby sitting at the bar. Ryan is in a little cheerleading outfit with tights and a long sleeve shirt underneath. Baby is in his uniform and cleats. I grab the keys off of the counter and smile at them.

"Let's go lovelies!" They hop down and run outside to the car. I follow them and get in.

We drive to the field and they go stretch with their teams as soon as we arrive. I sit at the bottom of the bleachers and watch them. My phone starts buzzing. I look down at it. It's Callum. I accept the call.

"Hey, Joey, tell Baby and Ryan that I will be a tad bit late. I have to go get something..." I feel a liquid fall down my legs and pool around me. I take a deep breath as a contraction starts. "Are you okay?"

"My water just broke... and my contractions started." Horns honk in the background as he stays silent. Pain shoots through me. "This hurts..."

I hang up and call my dad. "Daddddd, I need you to get to the field! Now!"

"Why? Are you okay?!" I take a deep breath as another contraction comes.

"In labor... I need you to watch the game while I go to the hospital." The phone goes silent.

I look over and see my dad walking towards me. I smile and hang up. I stand up slowly and waddle to him. He hugs me and kisses my forehead.

"Go on... I'll tel them." I nod and go off to my car.

After making it to the hospital and waiting on Callum, the baby came pretty quickly. He weighs eight pounds, seven ounces and is eighteen inches long. I didn't get an epidural, so Callum suffered. Not that he doesn't deserve it. I'm still mad at him.

"Can I hold my son now?" I look over at Callum and roll my eyes.

"Nope... He's mine... all mine" I smile at my baby.

"You're stingy." I lightly laugh. The door opens and little feet sound throughout the room as Ryan and Baby run to the bed.

"Did y'all win?" Baby looks at me and lightly smiles. "I take that as a yes."

"So, how's my grand baby?" I look at my dad and he smiles.

"He's perfect." Amy and Marshall walk into the room with smiles on their face. "Hey..."

"Hi, Congratulations! Can I hold him?" I nod and hand him to her. I look over at Callum and he frowns.

"So what's his name?" We look at Marshall and I smile.

"We will tell you later."

After visiting with everyone, they were getting irritated that I wouldn't tell them what I was naming my little baby boy. Callum doesn't even know. I've keep it to myself for reasons. But I think it's a cute name and it will suit him perfectly.

"Please tell us, Joey." I laugh at their insistence. "Come one! we will buy you something... Anything... Whatever you want, you name it."

"Fine, fine.. But Callum doesn't even know what I'm naming him." They scrunch their brows together and stare at me with confusion in their eyes.

"Why?" I look at my dad.

"Um, he doesn't deserve the right to choose a name, nor does he deserve a lot of things. It was a very hard decision on what name I chose, but I chose wisely." They all nod in unision. "I am naming him Caleb Allen Reed."

"Oh, so he's going to be like Callum and have the word CAR as his initials?"