Sorry...not sorry pt 2

Help me
I broke apart my insides
Help me
I've got no soul to sell
Help me
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself
•                          •                        •

Mature content lies ahead. Trigger warning. Read at your own risk. 

Joey's POV

The gunshot echoed throughout the small room as Ash's body fell to the ground. "What the hell did you do, Joey?!"

I chuckle. "Ash here is Penny's son from her rapist...Greg over there is also her son...I'm pretty sure she has one more in this room, but I don't know which one... I guess I'll figure it out..."

I point the gun at Greg. "You fucking nigger just pull the fucking trigger!"

I smile at Greg. "Mmm, Greg, honey, let's not..." I look at Penny then at the other two guys in the room behind her. "So, tell me Penny, which one is your other son?"

She stays silent. I look at her and then at the really hot one behind her. I point the gun at him and shoot him between the eyes. Penny whimpers. "Was that him? Or is it the other one?"

No response. I point the gun at the guy beside Greg. "Who is it?" She cowards away and I shoot the guy in the eye, making a see through hole in his skull.

"Joey, why are you doing this?" I hear Callum behind me.

"She has my mother somewhere and she's the reason my sister is dead. I want her dead, but I might just make her suffer a little bit longer." Greg moves towards us and I stare at him. "You know, Penny here needs to be dicked down and I think you, Greg, should be the one to do it."

"I'm not fucking my mom." I chuckle and scratch the side of my head with the gun.

"You'll fuck her and tell me which one of these dead bodies kidnapped me the other day." Greg turns red with anger and I smile at him. I motion for Penny to stand up and she does. "Take your clothes off and get on the table. We are about to see how tiny Greg's dick is."

Penny strips and climbs onto the table as she quietly sobs. I look at Greg and motion for him to take his clothes off. He just stares at me. I pull out the other gun and point one at each of them. "Clothes off now, Greg."

He sheds his clothes and walks towards the table. "Now I want you to fuck her in every hole you can." He winces. "Now, begin."

I pull out the chair and watch their every move. Greg positions himself in between Penny's legs and rams his dick into her. She whimpers and he keeps pounding into her.

"Moan, Penny, Moan! Isn't this what your family does to each other? Huh?" She moans quietly. "Got to be louder than that. Moan his name, Penny!"

She moans loudly and a smile spreads across her face as she begins to enjoy it. Greg grunts as his face twists up. His strokes slow down as his come pours out of her vagina.

"Flip her over and fuck her in the ass, Greg..."

Greg does so and they go at it again. He comes as shit pours out of her ass as well as blood. I make him move onto her mouth, but she gags and throws up all over him. I make them stop and stand up. I put one of the guns back into my pants and point the other at Greg.

"Rot in hell!" I shoot him straight in between his eyes. I look at Penny who is crying. "Now, Penny, any last words?"

I get close to her and hold the gun in between her eyes. "I'm sorry! Dean was the one who kidnapped you...Dean is the one with all the tattoos." She cries. "Your mom is in the basement of Cody's house. He never knew she was there, and she's perfectly fine and healthy. She's not a crack head anymore and she looks amazing..."

"Anything else?" She nods.

"I'm sorry for hurting you guys and I'm sorry I wasn't the best mother figure to you Grady... That's it..." I smile at her then shoot her. Her blood sprays all over my shirt and face. Her body falls to the ground with a thud, and I turn around and look at Callum, Grady, Cody, and Jay.

"Aren't you glad you found me?" I give them a wicked smile while they just stare at me. "See, you may have everything about me in a little file... But you don't know all of it."

"What do you mean?" I look at Callum.

"I shoot to kill... I've killed plenty of people. Just ask Cody. He kept it under wraps and got me out of it. I was a part of a small gang that you demolished after I left. I was like second in command... I always did the killing... I changed after I left so that Mimi and Ryan wouldn't be targeted. I struggled without them, but I made it work. So, you know, here I am showing you guys my true colors. It's amazing what you can hide."

They just stare at me in shock, well except Cody. "So, uh, we should, um, go."

I take my shirt off and toss it on the ground. "Give me your shirt, Callum." He nods and takes his shirt off. I take it from him and put it on. "Lets go."

We leave the warehouse and go to Callum's. I go shower and put some comfortable clothes on, igniting my wounds. I go down to the kitchen and see them sitting at the bar.

"Where's Ryan?" They look at me.

"She's with my mom at a safe house." I nod. Callum watches my every move. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. The killing doesn't bother me... the torture didn't either. I cracked... I told myself I would never go back to who I was, but I did and it was to survive." I take a deep breath. "I'm sorry for making you guys watch that... Anyways, I want my daughter back and I want to see my mom."

"We can do that for you." Callum comments. I look at Cody and Grady.

"I'm sorry for murdering your wife and mother in cold blood." Cody throws his hands up in surrender.

"If you weren't going to, I would've." I chuckle.

"Thank God, she's gone though... She hated me." I look at Grady and smile.

"I'm ecstatic."